The Silense is Deafening

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Silense is Deafening

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

The Silense is Deafening

Over the past 3 days, about 15 significant problems were brought forward by the community.

Responses from GREE were limited to a comment on 1 of these. The comment was of no value and an admonishment to the community that it is a holiday, so we need to be patient.

GREE keeps saying that there is no intention to stop supporting KA, but their actions on this board do not reflect that statement. In addition, their actions show that they do not support the interests of the community. (another war in 2 weeks and severely shortened quests).

Post Count
    and we are surprised by this.......how???

friends...there are MUCH better options in the gaming market than to deal with ...187 problems per event with no customer service and a game that is flawed in and out. why do you keep putting your neck on the guillotine. only to find out that that the end result does not change.....

yep pretty sure the head is coming off next time too...wait...this might be the time it doesn't....nope I was wrong...that head came clean off....oops my bad

KA: 630-568-270

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Every time there is a serious issue within the game, the mods avoid the boards for a few days until things have blown over enough that they feel it is safe to come back. When they do, it will be in response to another minor issue on the board. This is to make it look like things are being worked on, and to silently tell us that nothing will be done about the real problems we're asking about, so that we might as well not ask. It's unwritten company policy.

I know this because I have done this same job as an admin and mod at companies a lot larger than Gree. I also told those companies where they can stick their policies when I was asked to enforce them, because doing so is wrong. I'd like to think someone here could bring themselves to feel this way, too. The Community Manager position is to Manage situations in the Community. I am tired of us asking and asking until finally the boards go dead for about a week and then Gree pops back in to start a discussion on something else. It's already happening again...we're asking and asking, no one is responding, so the boards die down.

Don't let them die down this time. If you agree that there are problems that need to actually be addressed and not dismissed, keep posting about them here. Don't let them wait you out. There were problems yesterday, there are problems today, there will be problems tomorrow. Keep reporting them and asking about them until we are actually communicated with. Don't harass the mods, but make sure that Gree knows we deserve better treatment than this.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Just happened again. Tadaaah came in, posted 2 brief comments about how Individual prizes from the war this weekend should now be received. At that point, our Community Manager immediately disappeared without responding to any of the other threads or posts here.

I have defended questionable decisions made by Gree time and again, but we have questions and deserve answers. Ignoring us and waiting for us to go away is a slap in the face. We have questions, and WE WANT ANSWERS. If you genuinely don't know the answers, just say so! Then see if you can find out what the answer is and pass it on to us. That is literally what your job entails. I'm tired of defending you guys. I realize that Gree is the one "pulling the strings", but you are the one who has chosen to treat us this way in these forums. We're upset, we're confused, we've been asked for feedback and had the company we gave it to ignore it COMPLETELY.

Talk to us like people, and treat us like you care at all. You're definitely putting forward the impression that you don't.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Avatar, there is no point asking gree to respect the community. They don't. That's been proven time and again.

Time to move forward and play the game the way YOU want to. Whether that means war or no war, participating or not participating in quests...whatever.

The choice is yours. Don't allow gree to dictate your game play.

In the end, you still have the choice.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    No. One point I've mentioned several times now. I am fine with Gree providing a wide variety of quests. They give us fun things to do, whether you choose to do some or all. That isn't the issue here. WARS lock everything up...quests, recruitment, promotions, literally every activity that is not mind-numbingly boring. Quests allow you to play your way, wars prevent you from being able to do so.

Additionally, "giving up" because we don't expect a response from Gree is the REASON we don't get a response from Gree. Every single time, we give up and take it. We don't actually have to do that. I for one will continue to ask questions and expect responses, and I hope others will as well. Quitting and giving in is why they think they can get away with anything -- we let them. I'm not going to do that.

My "choice" is to make things better by not giving up when I have a question or concern. Sitting back and taking it is not my style.

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarTBS View Post
    No. One point I've mentioned several times now. I am fine with Gree providing a wide variety of quests. They give us fun things to do, whether you choose to do some or all. That isn't the issue here. WARS lock everything up...quests, recruitment, promotions, literally every activity that is not mind-numbingly boring. Quests allow you to play your way, wars prevent you from being able to do so.

Additionally, "giving up" because we don't expect a response from Gree is the REASON we don't get a response from Gree. Every single time, we give up and take it. We don't actually have to do that. I for one will continue to ask questions and expect responses, and I hope others will as well. Quitting and giving in is why they think they can get away with anything -- we let them. I'm not going to do that.

My "choice" is to make things better by not giving up when I have a question or concern. Sitting back and taking it is not my style.
    Well said Avatar...

+1^^^^
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.