Game Improvements - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game Improvements

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I hate targets in Shoreline and Liberty Park.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbibee View Post
    A big Improvement is! Having to log in and out on any device, None of the game transfer crap, due to lost, broken getting new device, ect.. If I lost my phone and I get a new one, It be a big pain in the a$$ to send a ticket just to recover your profile and it could take few short days to get it back, With log in feature if I lost my phone then I use my tablet and log back in and resume playing. With transfer crap (poeople have problems with game transfer) and sending ticket to recover your profile It could hurt Syndicates during events, because key players lost their phone, got broken, ect. It takes about 2 or 3 days to get profile back? I been to other syndicates It happens all the time and It hurt our chances to move up on top or complete goals! Log in feature will save a lot of headaches to players and gree employees.
    More than agreed. I'm getting a new phone this month.. and I don't plan on getting another crappy iPhone.. and I'm scared to transfer my account after hearing how it never turns out well.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    number 3 is the absolute worst thing I have ever heard, before you know it you can only switch in fltq and ltq and that is just bull****.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBOY View Post
    number 3 is the absolute worst thing I have ever heard, before you know it you can only switch in fltq and ltq and that is just bull****.
    Wow... such rhetorical skill is rarely seen outside of junior high lunch rooms. Is everyone in holland as sharp as you?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    number 3 is not the worst thing if Gree then match the damage required to take down the raid boss to a suitable level. Ever thought that the amount of damage required is as high as it is due to all the jumping around? Would make the game a lot simpler and less time consuming as well.

but hey I did say that this point would not be popular.
    WGT Syndicate - 624-475-065

Battle Rank 282 --- 24hr Battle Rank 138 --- Street Assault Rank 240
    6/6 Epic Bosses --- SLTQ Finished --- and Raid Boss --- Complete normal then focus on individual goals.
    Looking for more active players

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WTG Syndicate (624475065) View Post
    number 3 is not the worst thing if Gree then match the damage required to take down the raid boss to a suitable level. Ever thought that the amount of damage required is as high as it is due to all the jumping around? Would make the game a lot simpler and less time consuming as well.

but hey I did say that this point would not be popular.
    The raid boss health is that high to ensure the level of spending from the strongest players is maintained. For Gree it's bottom line, bottom line, bottom line. They know that TAW, SAS et al will spend any amount to finish and maintain their rank relative to each other, so as they get stronger and stronger so the health rises to maintain equilibrium. All other players just have to suck it.

Jumping is pretty irrelevant in that, especially if some of the most active jumpers are those same players.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    Tadaaah if we had that from beginning, we wouldn't have so many threads about people who gave away leadership or temporarily passed it with a promise to get it back. if leader could assign 1 or 2 generals with leader like power, with the exception of booting the leader, there would NEVER be a need for a leader to step down. going on Vacation? fine just have the 1st officer(nice name huh?) take care of all while you are gone. having one or 2 First Officers would also enable players who are loyal members of a faction who helped build it feel more like they matter, because they share the leadership.
    I think I posted weeks ago a suggestion to have backup leaders... This is the same. maybe this is a better idea, as you can have more than one backup leader, that will reduce the stress of the leader to be always on...

Gree, do something smart now and implement this for next upgrade...
    Miguel
    FCE Syndicate code: 866 365 441
    Mafia code: 227 725 920
    Mafia code: 734 712 783

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbibee View Post
    A big Improvement is! Having to log in and out on any device, None of the game transfer crap, due to lost, broken getting new device, ect.. If I lost my phone and I get a new one, It be a big pain in the a$$ to send a ticket just to recover your profile and it could take few short days to get it back, With log in feature if I lost my phone then I use my tablet and log back in and resume playing. With transfer crap (poeople have problems with game transfer) and sending ticket to recover your profile It could hurt Syndicates during events, because key players lost their phone, got broken, ect. It takes about 2 or 3 days to get profile back? I been to other syndicates It happens all the time and It hurt our chances to move up on top or complete goals! Log in feature will save a lot of headaches to players and gree employees.
    This is a great idea.. Something similar to the clash of clans that have that feature.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Another suggestion is to review "jobs".. Does anyone do jobs anymore? Gree has created so many events that jobs are useless now. You dont need them to increase stats anymore. So.. Eliminate them, or redesign them with better prizes... Who will do a job that requires a lot of energy to earn a weapon with 35 attack? Or fight 180 enemies to earn a weapon of 15 attack?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcockbur View Post
    Another suggestion is to review "jobs".. Does anyone do jobs anymore? Gree has created so many events that jobs are useless now. You dont need them to increase stats anymore. So.. Eliminate them, or redesign them with better prizes... Who will do a job that requires a lot of energy to earn a weapon with 35 attack? Or fight 180 enemies to earn a weapon of 15 attack?
    I do jobs to farm uzis and master each level for skill points. There is nothing wrong with the current format there, it's just that most people do ltq/sltq and then don't touch the jobs because they are afraid of levelling up. Jobs with higher energy costs seem to drop more uzis, and the extra skill point provides a small boost at the start of sltq events. I skip ltq events because aside from the 3rd anniversary ltq, the rewards are not worth the effort. I would rather earn more uzis for raid boss where there is at least a half decent chance of scoring a nice loot drop.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    6. A Collect All button that can toggle back and forth so you can choose if you want it to collect robbed buildings or not.
    in MW the collect all button does not collect robbed buildings

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    everyone should have access to the first 12 maps immediately. no one still does the jobs right? even newbies know it levels you up too fast.
    collect all button would be helpful. so would quests we can actually finish with out needing a reverse mortgage. my syndicate didn't even come close to finishing the last SLTQ and we are top 2009 of course the prizes blew -so not a complete loss.
    MW has created a master LTQ part that only high attack can finish. It seem fair for them. at the same time it is possible in many cases to get pretty far on normal & prestige ltq's. it all goes back to 2 years ago when high level free players starting getting the shaft. the top 50 pulled away from the pack, minis were created and had attack numbers better than level 200's in a few months before gree adjusted the EB health. so we wil just keep going on until we get tired of playing and losing ground each week

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Not correct sister. Gold spending comes from lower syns. Last RB 1-30 could or did finish RB without help or much gold. However with 38% increase in RB health only top 10-15 can complete on own and some will need gold to do it

Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    The raid boss health is that high to ensure the level of spending from the strongest players is maintained. For Gree it's bottom line, bottom line, bottom line. They know that TAW, SAS et al will spend any amount to finish and maintain their rank relative to each other, so as they get stronger and stronger so the health rises to maintain equilibrium. All other players just have to suck it.

Jumping is pretty irrelevant in that, especially if some of the most active jumpers are those same players.