Page 2 of 2 First 12
    It wasn't "back in no time"...you have barely 3-4 days on this public complaint. The chief Rainbow account to get hacked went days and days prior to return. Just sayin'.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

I had my account stolen last night, was bound so I got it back ASAP deleted all friends and now the thief is trying to re friend me, gree don't give him back my account-what happens if he gets it again and trashes my account? Come on gree, why are you still transfering accounts!? I thought you stopped that?? MY ACCOUNT WAS BOUND-never should have been able to be transferred in the first place!!
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek

Gree takes the weekend off from helping those scammed but not those scamming? I've emailed gree 3 times now
    iOS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    LINE heidnseek

Quote Originally Posted by Heidekraut View Post
    I had my account stolen last night, was bound so I got it back ASAP deleted all friends and now the thief is trying to re friend me, gree don't give him back my account-what happens if he gets it again and trashes my account? Come on gree, why are you still transfering accounts!? I thought you stopped that?? MY ACCOUNT WAS BOUND-never should have been able to be transferred in the first place!!
    I assume you have already handed over his/her identity with screenshots to GREE? Just curious how you know WHO stole your account? (Don't go into detail here and give other idiots new ideas...)

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

The account I had in my possession instead of my own was bound to their email haha and then they turned around after I deleted all my friends and tried adding me as a friend again--real smart
    Turns out it was school kids, someone stole someone's phone and made the claim to gree idk about kids these days...things were settled on line and I'm hoping gree sees this as the original email account holder was suppose to inform gree that the account is mine
    iOS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    LINE heidnseek

I thought that we had an update recently that was supposed to buff the security. As I'm sure almost everyone has heard now, a very valuable Android account was stolen last night using nothing more than a friend code, and the step by step process on how to do it was posted in many chats (assuming by the thief himself but not confirmed that the poster is the one who actually did it).
    In other words a lot of people know how to steal accounts with nothing other than your friend right now. Please provide us an update on this situation Gree.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Exclamation

Yeah Gree seems to be very slow fixing issues that are not in the favour of players, but when there's an issue like i don't know 'Gems being farmed through vpn' they are quick to react.

I filed a ticket and made a support request and got no reply what so ever.

I want my account fixed asap, been playing this for god knows how long, spend good money on it and never asked for anything (hell i found this website 2-3 days ago).

Quote Originally Posted by Michiel81 View Post
    Yeah Gree seems to be very slow fixing issues that are not in the favour of players, but when there's an issue like i don't know 'Gems being farmed through vpn' they are quick to react.

I filed a ticket and made a support request and got no reply what so ever.

I want my account fixed asap, been playing this for god knows how long, spend good money on it and never asked for anything (hell i found this website 2-3 days ago).
    ^^ what is your issue, because what I was referring to does not sound like the same issue....
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    ^^ what is your issue, because what I was referring to does not sound like the same issue....
    Yeah, my accounts bugged all dmg/def gone down and still no reply after 2 tickets.

wow dude that really stinks! I'm sorry man !

Would it be possible for players to request that support only release an account to the email it's bound to? This could be a temporary solution until the improved security is sorted out.