Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Account theft/hacked

I am very sorry to have to open another thread on this issue again, but the problems with accounts being stolen ain't over yet. Last night respected member of the untouchables family, his account hot stolen.

He filed his issue today, i hope Gree will set priorities on helping this player giving him his account back asap cause this was also an account where a lot of time and money was invested. In case a gree customer service on this site needs more information, please send me a message and i can provide you with the needed information.

And i hope this issues will be fixed very soon to protect the knd community from this thieves

One of my guild mates just got his account back yesterday. Gold and gems all gone but thankfully his armors mostly intact.

Thats good to hear, i hope gree will help out my friend soon and he gets his account back undamaged as well

Usually GREE wants to hear directly from the person affected. Just sayin'...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Soon is the problem. It took him five days to get his back.

I know gree wants a personal response, he filed a ticket, but not a member on this forum. Just hope gree acknowledges this problem and if the customer service of gree is also on this forums i could provide them with the ticket number he issued so they can help him out. I have seen guys who lost there accounts and it took weeks till over a month before they got it back. This account has just been stolen so all damage that could be done will be minimized the sooner gree acts. I am in possesion of his ticket number and would be happy to hand it over to customer service so they can fix this problem asap

Why hasn't this been addressed further? He is still waiting to receive his account back--come on gree it takes to long
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek

Quote Originally Posted by Heidekraut View Post
    Why hasn't this been addressed further? He is still waiting to receive his account back--come on gree it takes to long
    This is because we have received a spike in account theft cases...some legitimate....some are scammers trying to claim accounts that do not belong to them. However, in some cases, particularly ones that take longer, it appears players have shared intimate details or shared the account at some point to the degree that both parties have receipts and other intimate details that only the account owner should know. When giving back an account, we want to ensure the same mistake isn't made. We are testing out new ways to ensure account security and in process of developing new tools. I apologize I do not have more concrete details as discussion and tools on how to address this issue are still in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    This is because we have received a spike in account theft cases...some legitimate....some are scammers trying to claim accounts that do not belong to them. However, in some cases, particularly ones that take longer, it appears players have shared intimate details or shared the account at some point to the degree that both parties have receipts and other intimate details that only the account owner should know. When giving back an account, we want to ensure the same mistake isn't made. We are testing out new ways to ensure account security and in process of developing new tools. I apologize I do not have more concrete details as discussion and tools on how to address this issue are still in the works.
    I'm just thrilled to hear that y'all are working on ways to better protect accounts

The guy whose account been stolen provided all informartion required, from question 1 till 9 he had all information. In the mean time some kid still has his account who after some research in the community has been required with just a friend code and line up in the arena....

We past 72 hours allready and our player still hasnt got his account back...

Dear gree, our investigation lead up to some undercover work, from our part, the player whose account got stolen wants to let you know he has proof of how the account got stolen with screenshots of how the thief did it. He has screenshots of the thief admitting he stole it. The faster you pick this up, the sooner you can fix the security leak and protect all of our accounts

Quote Originally Posted by NaturlBornKiller View Post
    The guy whose account been stolen provided all informartion required, from question 1 till 9 he had all information. In the mean time some kid still has his account who after some research in the community has been required with just a friend code and line up in the arena....

We past 72 hours allready and our player still hasnt got his account back...
    The team continues to investigate this particular case. I know it is frustrating, but they want to make sure all precautions are taken and that the correct person receives the account.

Please remember to not share ANY of your account information, as scammers can use this to claim your account as their own. Additionally, do not sell your account, as this is against the Terms of Service, and can compromise your personal information.

We dont share nothing, it are just ingame friend requests , nothing more. Btw these friend requests you have to accept while being gm or recruiter on your guild, cause you have to see the strength on a players knight and his progress in the game. A good gm/recruiter should accept a friend request from a new guild member without being afraid the new recruit just takes his account a few days/weeks later
    Last edited by NaturlBornKiller; 09-04-2014 at 02:42 PM.

My guild has ordered all officers to stop accepting friend requests from unknown players because of the security issue.

How come our player still hasnt got his account back? You know which account we talking about, and you got all the required information!!! When rainbows accounts got stolen they had those back in no time...come on gree, this is some real bad advertizing