Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The rewards are now fixed. Thank you all for your patience on this.
    It is funny how you are avoiding my question about the versus issue I had over a week ago during the last versus event that we both discussed privately.....I need a status update?? I have received no new support tickets from Gree at all.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    It is funny how you are avoiding my question about the versus issue I had over a week ago during the last versus event that we both discussed privately.....I need a status update?? I have received no new support tickets from Gree at all.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer
    They're still putting together more information for you.

Rewards question

Did those who finished the progress rewards already and got the Attalus, get it replaced with the Ikega III?

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer
    Sorry to hear this but not surprising. Gree Support is a farce. They don't care about cheating and in fact like it. It causes the whales to spend more! There are so many other gaming companies that treat customers properly and their games are not outrageously priced to succeed. Sticking with Gree is self inflicted pain at this point.