Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Lightbulb Fix the rewards and among other things.

My team and I have already sent multiple requests last night when the event started, and all day today in regards to the "News" section showing the max status of the current event's final reward not matching what is in the progress or rank rewards screen. I am sure there are other threads about this topic but obviously you aren't listening. I have members who have already beaten the event and are stuck with the same stupid Attalus tank no one really wants anyways. Also in the News section where it shows the final reward, in the area that shows the bonus countermeasure units, their is text below that says "For invasion progress points" We were all extremely confused as we thought it was supposed to be invasion but I suppose you guys are doing Boss Battles, Versus, Invasion, Versus, and so forth. I mean it's confusing because not only does it say for invasion progress points, we started to think it actually was supposed to be an invasion event as you guys never had counter measures in versus, among that you guys increased the points to beat versus event to the same amount of points required beat invasion so we were uberly confused until we actually used the counter measures and they actually got us points in versus. Guys you leave us in the dark when it comes to adding new things to the game. Just like you gave us tons of info about the Boss Battles BEFORE the new Boss Battles event was released, you should do that with all new additions to the game. Like letting us know "NEW ADDITION TO VERSUS, COUNTER MEASURE UNITS" And not introducing counter measure units with it saying "For invasion progress points". Also, I appreciate you guys letting us know which random new ultra rare units have been added to the war chests. Why not tell us for ALL units that have been added, not just ultra rare. I am seeing a bunch of new super rates in war chests that I had no idea existed. Let us know what you guys are going to do so we can effectively give feedback and be able to point out what may or may not be wrong with this game. Whether it is a APP Store update or a in game update, let us know what has been done please!!! How is it that when you level up, you get the same friggen' rewards for leveling up yet the exp needed to level up increases more and more?? I am lvl 224 and it now takes me 20,000 exp to gain a new level just to get a measly 1 million dollars, 1 gold, and a bronze key? The same rewards I got when I hit level 30. I mean seriously??? Daily rewards are also un fair because to my understanding it stopped at 30. Then you guys did an update and now increased it to however much. What about those of us that have been playing between 30 days and up until the point you added more daily rewards in an update. Basically members who have played more than 30 days before you guys added the new daily rewards to however many more days probably missed over 2 months or so of daily rewards and realistically most players who have been playing since last year are missing months of daily rewards before the update (Not a big issue but mine as well throw this in there). I know this message was all over the place but it is difficult to try and express all the issues with this game and put it to words as it is so much. As I said before, with all the money players spend on this game, it should have 3D graphics and should come with a pair of 3D glasses and a butler to wipe the sweat of my bottom. We pay your bills, plain and simple, show us what you are doing for your customer retention. Show us the customer satisfaction that I know you can exert. Major fortune 500 companies, much like Apple (who is top 6 on the Fortune 500 list of most highest grossing companies in the world) value customer feed back and they listen to what their customer wants and they tailor their products based on the customers needs and wants. That is why they are so successful, because they listen. You guys are a third party company who works with Apple. Show us that you are worthy to have an APP on their apple store. Sadly Apple does not monitor anything the game developer does in regards to customer service and game support which should change because technically you represent Apple in a sense and they are the ones who get all the complaints because of you guys. Some may think this message is all just winey complain complain complain, however it is simply constructive feedback in hopes to help mold you guys into a better business and to help you guys figure out and utilize a better structure on..well...everything really. You know, one thing that made me very successful in the car business is that I understood one simple philosophy--customers buy from you if you listen to them, if they like you, and if they trust you. Well, right now you guys aren't listening to what we are saying, I definitely do not like you guys, and I don't trust you so therefore I am not spending any more money.

PS. Still takes 2 weeks for a response on a support ticket and your Better Business Bureau rating sucks.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer
    Last edited by Amadeus; 09-02-2014 at 04:49 PM.

Btw, this is a short list...lol

Paragraphs are your friend...

Well spoken, especially the part on being able to get better stuff every day you play when you've played for more than 30 days....

Could not say it any better

Hey I could not have said that any better than you sir,I am in total agreement for what you stated.

I Guess they just used the wrong new update image. Has anyone gotten the SR countermeasure yet?

And level up rewards should be more like you said

Thanks guys. And @Obama I managed to get the SR counter measure after 3 hours of opening elite chests. Finally got another one the same night and haven't been able to get any sense. It's odd because it usually does not take that long to get the counter measure unit.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer

Thanks for all the feedback. It has been passed along to the teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Well the first part was not feedback. It was about the issue about the rewards. There are multiple forums threads in regards to this and I am almost sure many people already submitted tickets about how the rewards are either wrong of the news section is wrong.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer

Also Tadaaah you advised me that you would be getting with the team today about my issue with the versus event that is still unresolved as you guys finally told me there actually was an issue last versus event after you constantly denied there was not an issue. Since the issue arose it has been a week or more.....You know..when you guys don't reply to our support requests in time, you guys let your inbox (or where ever you store our tickets) with new support tickets of new problems that are constantly arising and just backing up everything. You are not helping the issue of your response times by not responding, you are making it absolutely worse. I'm almost sure your customer support team and developer team consists of only a hand full of people but with all the money I am sure you guys are making...hire...more...even so, there is no excuse for this ridiculous customer service.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer
    Last edited by Amadeus; 09-02-2014 at 04:13 PM.

The rewards matter is currently under investigation. You should have received a response on that ticket.

Of course I haven't...nor for my versus issue that we had a private discussion about.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer

The rewards are now fixed. Thank you all for your patience on this.

The rewards are now fixed. Thank you all for your patience on this.
    Tadaah...what about the versus issue we talked about privately and also are those hackers on the leaderboards, I already reported them but I'm not sure. Seems Gree isn't responding to anyones support requests..Tadaah this is ridiculous. Are we being ignored?

game glitches

The rewards matter is currently under investigation. You should have received a response on that ticket.
    For some reason I can't do anymore pvp's or respond to members in my group