the 2nd Coming is recruiting

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: the 2nd Coming is recruiting

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

the 2nd Coming is recruiting

t2c has had enough of hangers-on and is now looking for active players that are prepared to engage with our meaningless chitter chatter. I didn't count our bonuses (sorry) but we have quite a few, including 26% health regen. I can't check forum as regularly as I'd like so search for me on KakaoTalk, ID betsyBounce. Our only requirements are that you engage with Guild strategy and respond to roll calls. We're fed up with silent hitters working off intel that we usually had to gem to get, they're on 24 hrs notice. We have approx 10-12 spaces.

Cheers & good luck getting this Epic Boss to trigger
    I do not shave for Sherlock Holmes

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Everybody's looking but nobody's biting ... this sums up my life
    Last edited by betsyB; 09-05-2014 at 05:53 AM. Reason: grammar correction

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The Second Coming has 3 or 4 spaces remaining and invite prospective new members to join us for the war weekend, see how we operate. We have no minimum points or donations criteria but we expect players to communicate on KakaoTalk chat, be active, donate regularly, and have a strong showing during wars and guild quests. Consistent top 400 with screenshots for proof if necessary.

Message me on Kakao ID above or apply direct... Guild code: 857409258
    Cheers bBx

Post Count
    Top 400? That's both crap and perfect for my requirements.
    Look out for Fuzzy after this war! Oh, where are my manners? If you need to know anything then please send me a message. I'm a decent human being with a sense of humour- hope that's gonna be ok. X
    Last edited by Thick Gibbon; 10-05-2014 at 02:42 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i'm hurt Gibbon... I thought top 400 was pretty good really... Anyway, here's our new and improved recruitment message with some of our bonuses ...

The 2nd Coming is recruiting. Consistent Top 400 Guild looking for ACTIVE daily team players. Want to be part of guild that works together & doesn't waste your gold or your time? We are fun loving and hard working so come Fight for Fun with us! We chat and plan on KakaoTalk and this is the only requirement, no minimum donation or conquest points, just get involved.

Casualty rate - 14%
    Upgrade Cost - 30%
    Building Time - 30%
    Guild Increase + 24
    Health Regen time - 19%
    Please come join us !! Guild code 857-409-258

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Anyone interested in joining a NOT top 10/20/50/75/100etc Guild? We don't ask for minimum CP, we won't ask you to join our "feeder/sister/holding guild" we just like to play KA and chat with interesting people. Cheers ... bBx Guild code 857-409-258
    Last edited by betsyB; 10-24-2014 at 09:21 AM. Reason: added guild code ... oooops

Care to merge for rank?

601340995 Send a mini over and have a look around. My guild GET is ranked 115 we are looking for ten active players or to merge a younger group into us. We are lax on rules and have a great core group of players