Gem free....
    'Nough said

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello,
    Apologies for the short break. There were some adjustments made to this cycle to help us get back on track and back on the normal schedule. We should be able to get back on to the regular scheduling soon.
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...away&p=1354984

So...I'm guessing there are some adjustments made to the current cycle to help get back on a normal schedule?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yes. Exactly a month ago, they did the exact same thing. We DO NOT WANT war in 10 days, Gree. Respond to the community and stop hiding, please. This is embarrassing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    In the meantime the purchase gem feature is working perfectly fine.
    I love it! The one thing that they jump right on when ever someone says their purchasing of gems isn't working. They ain't no slouches, they know where their bread is buttered!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greybeard View Post
    I love it! The one thing that they jump right on when ever someone says their purchasing of gems isn't working. They ain't no slouches, they know where their bread is buttered!
    Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    The customers may be paying the bills but GREEdy is still writing the checks. What response do you honestly expect to hear from Tadaaah? In the meantime the purchase gem feature is working perfectly fine.
    Let's not forget...when I brought to Tadaaah's attention that the purchase gems button was broken, I was told to "stop spreading conspiracy theories" about the game possible coming to an end and being shut down. Little did I know not only wouldn't it be shut down...it would get amped up and the need to purchase gems would go up with more wars/more events crammed together in a shorter time frame.

All the while, while we are mindlessly spending money and hitting the "refill battle health 25 gems" button, we can't even get our freakin rewards for doing such. No individual awards yet. No popups stating where our guilds finished. No leaderboard. Just spend more...in 10 days
    Last edited by BeastMode...on; 09-02-2014 at 10:39 AM.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

We're not hiding, just catching up on all the games, forums, events, social from over the weekend. Looks like we may be shaking things up again. There will be some items totally aimed at you guys coming up and we're trying to gear up internally. The feedback that you would not like 10-14 day cycle has been given to the teams.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You had that feedback only two cycles ago when you promised it was only a one time thing. Is your memory that short?????? Fix this now. We feel that we have been lied to. People are quitting.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Tadaah, you have no idea how much resentment you (Gree) are building up right now. Very few peeps are wanting the war so soon. PLEASE postpone the war by 1 week. Lots of people are starting to realize that RL is more important than this "game" and are thinking about leaving. You (Gree) are killing this game.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If that is too disruptive, make this war a 1 day event. But you must do something. All of the funders are discussing options.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Tadaah, you have no idea how much resentment you (Gree) are building up right now. Very few peeps are wanting the war so soon. PLEASE postpone the war by 1 week. Lots of people are starting to realize that RL is more important than this "game" and are thinking about leaving. You (Gree) are killing this game.
    1+++ Thats the truth, you kill this game with such decisions.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Our guild is not a TOP guild, but finished Top 200 this war. We are discussing our options about the coming war which is too much too soon. We will take a vote about boycotting or playing gem free; I don't think anyone wants to spend more gems on a war so soon.

It's getting more and more out of hand to try to keep up with the Joneses. It's hard a a guild leader to get players to compete in the wars when they can't win. Topic for discussion another day.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

We're not hiding, just catching up on all the games, forums, events, social from over the weekend. Looks like we may be shaking things up again. There will be some items totally aimed at you guys coming up and we're trying to gear up internally. The feedback that you would not like 10-14 day cycle has been given to the teams.
    As Jomama said - the founders are discussing options. We cannot abide this. This has to change, and change BEFORE next weekend. Even if it is adjusted down to a 1 day speed war. That would be more acceptable, but another 3 day war, plus another 3 day war - you're killing the game.

Unless that's the idea - to send this the way of the dinosaur and LAW

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You're wasting your breath peeps. The addicts will remain addicts and new addicts will become the future main addicts when the current ones move on, as the ones before and the ones before those did. The big spenders won't stop spending, because they don't want to because they're addicts.

And as for Tadaaah; I've said it before. He's anything but. More name than substance. More talking around the subject, rather than offering sensible responses. He told us one thing a few weeks ago; now, the whole matter has to be referred to the team. Whatever.

We all have choices. The addicts will all end up playing with themselves. Suits them.

My guild will just take it easy, as I rather suspect others will. Suits us. ��

At the end of it all, it's a game. GREE will rake it in. The addicts will keep spending. Hopefully, others will find something better, or failing that, become satisfied with their lot.
    Last edited by Frostpocket; 09-03-2014 at 01:36 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    You know what isn't useful? The people who just show up here to announce that nothing will ever change and so no one should try. Seriously, we're attempting to do something productive here. If you don't feel like being a part of that, fine. But no one wants to read your constant pessimism. I'm particularly tired of the posters that come by here week after week to announce "This is why we quit! We quit a long time ago! Did you know we quit?!" Yes, we all know. And it solved nothing, and apparently didn't make you guys happy because you're constantly here in the forums of the game you quit playing.

We're attempting to have an intelligent discourse with people here who care about the game. No one is interested in reading "blah blah blah nothing will ever change blah blah I quit blah blah blah CAW CAW blah blah everyone give up". If you have something helpful to share, please do so. Those of us who give a damn about the game will continue trying to better things.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I think GREE will understand us in this way:
    They dont wnat war all 2 weeks, ago we make war every week.
    The Red Baron TRB