DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Woo HOO -looks like 2 weeks until the next wars

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarTBS View Post
    You know what isn't useful? The people who just show up here to announce that nothing will ever change and so no one should try. Seriously, we're attempting to do something productive here. If you don't feel like being a part of that, fine. But no one wants to read your constant pessimism. I'm particularly tired of the posters that come by here week after week to announce "This is why we quit! We quit a long time ago! Did you know we quit?!" Yes, we all know. And it solved nothing, and apparently didn't make you guys happy because you're constantly here in the forums of the game you quit playing.

We're attempting to have an intelligent discourse with people here who care about the game. No one is interested in reading "blah blah blah nothing will ever change blah blah I quit blah blah blah CAW CAW blah blah everyone give up". If you have something helpful to share, please do so. Those of us who give a damn about the game will continue trying to better things.
    Thank you for this. Sick of those ppl as well. Nobody cares anymore about the MoC Quitters.

Post Count
    Let me know how the good fight works out for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostpocket View Post
    At the end of it all, it's a game. GREE will rake it in. The addicts will keep spending.
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    Thank you for this. Sick of those ppl as well. Nobody cares anymore about the MoC Quitters.
    Tell me GIF, do you also go to AA meetings and give them a hard time for quitting. Gaming is as much an addiction as alcohol and the game designers know this and exploit the situation.

Many of the MOC members spent over a year trying to get GREE to change and they realized that it was not going to happen, so they decided to spend their time and money elsewhere.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KM KAge View Post
    Tell me GIF, do you also go to AA meetings and give them a hard time for quitting. Gaming is as much an addiction as alcohol and the game designers know this and exploit the situation.

Many of the MOC members spent over a year trying to get GREE to change and they realized that it was not going to happen, so they decided to spend their time and money elsewhere.
    If that is truly the case KM Age.. And there is recovering gaming addicts here in forum, then they aren't rid of the addiction and are fooling themselves thinking otherwise.. I don't recall seeing recovering alcoholics sitting on a bar stool in a pub sprouting off about the evils of alcohol.. And I don't think changing games and spending money elsewhere is considered a reformed gamer.. Do you.?So yes.. I agree with GIF and Avatar.. No negativity towards wanting change needed here

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Thank you Charlie, couldn t have said it any better.

Post Count
    haha...you all are funny...say what you want....hurts to hear the truth of what I am saying. I come here because of my friends. negativity comes from the lack of change you all are fighting for....the same fight we had long ago....in fact take a look at when we left....I argue that things have not gotten BETTER they have gotten worse....oh yeah and they will continue to do so.

but you are right...CAWWWWWW.....caw caw caw caw ..CAW?....wait let me spell it out for you ....C...A...W.....

specifically getitfixed and AvatarTBS.....say what you want....the evidence is there in black and white....two years of black and white....has anything changed....has anything actually gotten better?...by the looks of things I would say NO... you can bash us if you want we were helping the community before you even started to play the game. in fact this forum used to be a great place to find a helping hand....that has all changed. before you start kicking us under the bus ...perhaps take a good long hard look at your own addiction.....perhaps you can getafix I mean getitfixed.....CAW!!!!!!!!

and for good measure CAW...caw!!...CaW?...caw caw caw....CAWWWW!!!

KA: 630-568-270

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Wow. You and your "friends" should probably hang out whereever you DO play now rather than posting here week after week after week about your boring, defunct guild. If you don't play, none of this affects you. You sound just like the guys who graduate from (or drop out of) high school and then hang out in the parking lot after school every day in hopes of someone recognizing them.

You're not part of the problem, you're not part of the solution, you're not even part of the game. It's like inviting my cat here to give her opinion on KA, except my cat has better grammar.

Go throw on some John Mellencamp "Glory Days" and find the forums of whatever game you ARE playing.

CAW is right. "Constantly A Whiner".

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KM KAge View Post

To Ex MoC and the rest of you that quit because you weren't able to change anything. I'm sorry for you - the fact is that we HAVE been able to affect change in the past, and we intend to work WITH GREE in order to make this better for all.

Everyone needs to stop the negativity as it doesn't help anyone.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    MOC players were annoying while they were playing, and are worse now that they are gone. If you are not playing this game then stop posting in here as if your opinion matters.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gal View Post
    To Ex MoC and the rest of you that quit because you weren't able to change anything. I'm sorry for you - the fact is that we HAVE been able to affect change in the past, and we intend to work WITH GREE in order to make this better for all.

Everyone needs to stop the negativity as it doesn't help anyone.
    Don't confuse honesty with negativity.
    I'm sorry for you - thinking that you have changed anything.

Making threats, ultimatums and trying to incite panic by comparing KA to LaW isn't exactly "working with GREE," now is it?

hmm...
    Didn't Charli DW rage quit?
    Line ID: clementine88

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Clearly not Vile.. Still going strong..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarTBS View Post
    You know what isn't useful? The people who just show up here to announce that nothing will ever change and so no one should try. Seriously, we're attempting to do something productive here. If you don't feel like being a part of that, fine. But no one wants to read your constant pessimism. I'm particularly tired of the posters that come by here week after week to announce "This is why we quit! We quit a long time ago! Did you know we quit?!" Yes, we all know. And it solved nothing, and apparently didn't make you guys happy because you're constantly here in the forums of the game you quit playing.

We're attempting to have an intelligent discourse with people here who care about the game. No one is interested in reading "blah blah blah nothing will ever change blah blah I quit blah blah blah CAW CAW blah blah everyone give up". If you have something helpful to share, please do so. Those of us who give a damn about the game will continue trying to better things.
    My small point in what appears to be a far greater problem for some, is that people also have to be responsible for their own actions. I don't like the constant wars, difficult LTQs that require gems. But, if people stop spending, GREE will earn less. That bit isn't rocket science. Unfortunately, there are many in this game, who aren't ready to stop spending large sums. Until they do, so it will continue. I'm not prepared to spend thousands on what is when all is said and done, a game.

Merely expressing my opinion.