Health % Increase Boost Not Working

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Health % Increase Boost Not Working

Post Count

Health % Increase Boost Not Working

Exactly what the title says. I should have +10%, which should be noticeable, but when I Force Attack the Raid Boss, I only have 100 HP, and my standard recharge time to full.

This is a problem.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Pretty brutal considering the grind to get these rewards. I have faith that they'll work someday but ones a temporary boost, it's a ticking clock.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Not working for me either I should have the +10% as well.

What a rip off that was with all extra work legendary took for shame gree!
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

So this is how this bonus works. Apologies, it is slightly confusing.

The bonus health doesn't actually show on your screen and doesn't affect your regen time for health. What happens is when you attack, your health depletes at a slower rate making it so you don't have to refill as often. You will be getting in more attacks with this bonus before you need to refill.

We will be discussing a way to indicate that this bonus is active to players for the future. Apologies for the confusion and frustration. Hope this clears it up a bit.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

The bonus health doesn't actually show on your screen and doesn't affect your regen time for health. What happens is when you attack, your health depletes at a slower rate making it so you don't have to refill as often. You will be getting in more attacks with this bonus before you need to refill.

We will be discussing a way to indicate that this bonus is active to players for the future. Apologies for the confusion and frustration. Hope this clears it up a bit.
    "Doesn't affect your regen time for health" and "you will be getting in more attacks with this bonus before you need to refill" contradict each other.

Post Count
    Honestly, this makes no sense at all. Either we have an increased health pool, which is reflected in our health bar, or we have a decreased time to full HP, which we do not.

Your explanation, I'm reading it for the tenth time and I still have no clue what you're saying here, honestly. Either it affects our HP pool, or it affects the Regen Time. This is an either/or arguement here. There is no and or but invovled. Also, if the boss is hitting us for less, that still qualifies as a regen time, but I didn't witness a change in my HP time to full between this Raid Boss and the last.

So, this bonus appears to be broken, since under your logic, a Force Attack should theoretically leave us with some red in our HP bar. It doesn't. Please. Tell the engineers to get their heads out of their asses and sort this mess out. Completing Legendary Epic Boss for a 5% boost and then that bloody GLTQ for another 5% and not seeing anything different is just jacked up.

Hey guys,

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So does that mean I can do a full force attack before my health bar is completely full?

If that's true then Since I have the plus 10 I should be able to do a full force attack when I still have 7 minutes give or take left till full health since I have the +10%. Will try and see if it works

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lys the only way it makes sense is if its +10% that never gets used up is just always there meaning hit quicker then before actually full.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Apologies, there was a bit of confusing in messaging.

The intended functionality of the bonus is that it will decrease the time required for a users Battle Health to be completely refilled.

QA is not able to reproduce this as not working.

If this is not the case, could you please provide us with a specific item and player ID?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It does n't work Tadaah. My regen time is exactly the same as it was last RB. I have even gone to the trouble of timing it to see if it's a display error( to see if you regen quicker than the clock says you do), but it's the same. I only have the +5% from the GQ not the heroic paladin.

ID code sent
    Last edited by Munseyspin; 07-16-2014 at 11:01 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    the boost does not work as a regen time reduction if that is what you mean Tadaah.

Post Count
    My ID is 176-137-752.

I have -42% regen time (meaning somewhere around there). This means, in the 100 HP block that would require 6,000 seconds to regen back to full without a boost, it takes me ~3,480 seconds.

So, 3,480 seconds for 100 HP, which equals a Force Attack. I was at Full HP, and I did a Force Attack. I added on 5 seconds because of the animation and time to go back to look at my HP bar timer. 58m 17s, or 3,497 seconds.

There is no change here. I Force Attack and have a 3,497 second timer to 'full' while my profile rounds to 42% reduction, which leaves me with 3,480 seconds until I am full. See the issue? I still don't understand where this 10% bonus is supposed to come into play, mathematically speaking, it's not having an impact and therefore not working.

Try to get one of the engineers on the forums to explain it, because they keep giving you bull to post and are making you look a fool, Tadaaah.

Apologies, there was a bit of confusing in messaging.

The intended functionality of the bonus is that it will decrease the time required for a users Battle Health to be completely refilled.

QA is not able to reproduce this as not working.

If this is not the case, could you please provide us with a specific item and player ID?
    EDIT

The ONLY thing that I haven't checked yet is sitting there and watching the health timer during the entire refill. If this clips off a second here and there, it's still silly to handle it that way instead of calculating it into the final refill timer. I'll go stare at my timer and see if it jumps a few times while counting down though just to check.

SECOND EDIT - No change in that. So... there is no effect, visible or invisible, from this Health Boost %.
    Last edited by Lys; 07-16-2014 at 03:15 PM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Tadaaah, it dosent work on any of my 4 games either. I sent you the details in a pm.

Pretty crappy, to give us a bonus that doesn't do anything.
    Purple Squirrel

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Having the teams look into this. Can you give us specific items?

Post Count
    What exactly are you looking for as far as specific items? I've tested out every permutation I can think of as far as the timer issue, and whether I use Quick Attacks or Force Attacks, I am left with the same timer as the last Raid Boss, when I also had a 42% Health Reduction during that one. The math isn't showing any sort of change between this and the prior raid boss.

Your engineers seem to be bull****ting you, Tadaaah. Whatever it was meant to do, it isn't.

Having the teams look into this. Can you give us specific items?