Woo HOO -looks like 2 weeks until the next wars

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Woo HOO -looks like 2 weeks until the next wars

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Woo HOO -looks like 2 weeks until the next wars

Good thing. I don't thing GREE wants us to have any hint of real life.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    They could puplish a book...how to kill a game fast and without any logic.

Post Count
    Tadaaah didn't you say it was after two weeks last time only to get back into the normal mode? can you please comment why we should battle again in 2 weeks?

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    GREE wants money, they got a lot from me this war, they will get nothing next.
    Did the 750 wins today and will play more ore less gem free next, hope more will do the same.
    The Red Baron TRB

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    Tadaaah didn't you say it was after two weeks last time only to get back into the normal mode? can you please comment why we should battle again in 2 weeks?

Yep, I'm absolutely sure that this was conveyed. Perhaps Tadaaah can explain this to us? Or, will he be once more conspicuous by his absence in such matters?
    Last edited by Frostpocket; 09-01-2014 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Can't spell!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Hey, Gree? You asked us for input before, remember? You are doing the exact opposite of what was asked for, to the smallest detail.

This war isn't happening. We're not participating this time, sorry.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Man I am glad I am basically moving on from this game. Six quests and war within 2 weeks, yeah right...

Later Gree, it's been fun

Post Count
    Bahahahahahaha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I repeat what was said above - in July we were told the two week cycle was a one time adjustment yet here it is again. Make this right.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    I repeat what was said above - in July we were told the two week cycle was a one time adjustment yet here it is again. Make this right.
    100% agreed. This game is played by the players, not the developers. Treat your customers poorly, and we'll be more than happy to move on to something else. Look, I don't have a problem when Gree buries us in quests, I really don't. You can choose which to do. I have no problem with that. I DO have a problem with the constant wars, however...because it locks up every single aspect of the game. There is nothing else to do. It goes on for DAYS. And it's time we admit something to ourselves, and to Gree:

WARS IN KINGDOM AGE ARE VERY, VERY BORING. They have zero creativity, everything is as bland as humanly possible, and they suck the life right out of the community. Terrible "prizes", antiquated battle systems, it's just doing the same thing over and over and OVER and OVER until literally no one cares who ranked what anymore. The rankings aren't even an indicator of the strongest guilds at this point, they are indicators of who got bored last. Putting us in war situations so close together repeatedly is just making that point more and more apparent.

Knock off the 10-day cycles. Find some creative ideas. Do something FUN.

Post Count
    I agree with the masses... Two week wars are exhausting and boring. I also don't have a problem with the quest, I choose the ones I want to do. Wars are different. We need to do them. I'm getting worn out.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I know I am a tiny nobody to this company and the top ranking guilds. But I will not be participating in this next war.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Frothypython View Post
    I know I am a tiny nobody to this company and the top ranking guilds. But I will not be participating in this next war.
    Every player is somebody, you rate the game just like everyone else. You would expect a game to cater to their clients. I am taken back at the lie given to the players. When the game says we are squeezing this war to readjust it won't happen again... Yet they do.. That is wrong. Yes I am paying customer and hope pleas don't fall on deaf ears.
    I feel questions deserve to be answered.
    1. Why were we lead to believe we would not have 2 week wars?
    2. When you decide to change your format for rewards would you not think this is important for the customers to be aware of?
    3. Why does a game not care to staff on weekends when war is going on?

I feel as a customer I think we are due answers and reasons
    For the guild I am in our match times were 15 minutes declaring, why would you have an unattainable award.. No matter how many gems you can't outrun the clock.. And trust me gems were used

Please respond I think as a customer we are due some answers

Ivanna

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Too much!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanna View Post
    Every player is somebody, you rate the game just like everyone else. You would expect a game to cater to their clients. I am taken back at the lie given to the players. When the game says we are squeezing this war to readjust it won't happen again... Yet they do.. That is wrong. Yes I am paying customer and hope pleas don't fall on deaf ears.
    I feel questions deserve to be answered.
    1. Why were we lead to believe we would not have 2 week wars?
    2. When you decide to change your format for rewards would you not think this is important for the customers to be aware of?
    3. Why does a game not care to staff on weekends when war is going on?

I feel as a customer I think we are due answers and reasons
    For the guild I am in our match times were 15 minutes declaring, why would you have an unattainable award.. No matter how many gems you can't outrun the clock.. And trust me gems were used

Please respond I think as a customer we are due some answers

Ivanna
    I am not sure what else needs to be said. The new format of heroic wars is virtually impossible. To the best of my knowledge 2 guilds completed. A third was close, but ran out of time and no one else had a chance.

Additionally and most importantly, war again after less than two weeks is untenable. I am burnt out and I am far from alone.

Gree, you ignored us last time, but after the lies from Tadaaah, it's clear that you don't value your customers.

It's time to rethink the stacking of events and the every other week war. Too much!

Post Count
    The customers may be paying the bills but GREEdy is still writing the checks. What response do you honestly expect to hear from Tadaaah? In the meantime the purchase gem feature is working perfectly fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.