Do You Want Street Assault To Be A Reoccurring Event? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do you want SA to be a reoccurring event ?

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

51 39.23%
  • No

79 60.77%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do You Want Street Assault To Be A Reoccurring Event?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Thanks for poll. Regardless of outcome Gree will make this a part of 3 week cycle. So add 1 day war and SA as permanent part of every 3 weeks events.

Sounds like EB and RB will now be secondary to Wars and run simultaneously over weekends.

Much more dedication even if a free player....test limits of players RL vs Gree

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Definitely yes, good to add a totally new event but it does need attention on the regen time as well as other balance issues. The 24 hr war needs to go away, a short version of a regular event is not a "new" event.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Platform96 View Post
    This event sucks for inactive syns because nodes give bonuses
    I laughed.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Lurker
    Post Count
    No, I do not

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    To me, this event was like bidding on ebay. Whoever spends the most wins. If ine target gets too expensive, switch to a cheaper one. Only difference is that something you actually wanted shows up at your house a few days after playing ebay. And it doesnt cost you anything if you lose. I prefer ebay to street assault.

so no, I did not like street assault.

Post Count
    Few goals, lousy prizes, not much action with slow regen, no strategy: just tap-tap-tap

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No. I think we have enough events as is and that the 24hr war & 11hr war should also be discontinued.
    I AM BATMAN

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Perin View Post
    No. I think we have enough events as is and that the 24hr war & 11hr war should also be discontinued.
    Hell yeah! Listen to this guy!!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Thanks for poll. Regardless of outcome Gree will make this a part of 3 week cycle. So add 1 day war and SA as permanent part of every 3 weeks events.

Sounds like EB and RB will now be secondary to Wars and run simultaneously over weekends.

Much more dedication even if a free player....test limits of players RL vs Gree
    I really hope this isnt the case , the 3 day war at the end of the cycle along with building my IPH are the only two things left for me that i enjoy !
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Post Count

****ty event

Tap, tap, tap... Golden event this one, for GREE that is. Prizes was good, but just 3 prizes to claim total for an entire event is just stupid. Pack it up or change the entire event. No need to let it last more than a day as many teams were "done" with the event by then anyway. 12 hrs wouod be enough really.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    All you need is activity and coordination to come out on top.
    Bull****

Cool story tho, bro

Post Count
    I don't care. While all you chowders were tapping away all weekend, I was taking your girlfriends out for a beautiful holiday weekend....LOL!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I don't care. While all you chowders were tapping away all weekend, I was taking your girlfriends out for a beautiful holiday weekend....LOL!
    My girlfriend said thanks! Best weekend ever! lol!
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Post Count
    What a dumb poll!

This game is HEAVILY stacked in favor of the Top 10, unless you are in a top 10 you can never hope for any form of success. The fun had gone out of the game and it will get more frustrating as time passes. GREE passes on other financial rewards / refunds to the top spenders, it's the little guys who buy gold that get robbed. You can never hope for any worthwhile accomplishment or display any form of skill or strategy, it's just how much you can spend and how fast you can tap.

Most of the guys in TAW, SAS etc are GREE employees and plants. You are naive if you believe you have any chance in this game.

Post Count
    1min/1deployment regen rate would make the SA event... umm.. a little better.

5mins is a turnoff.

I'm very doubtful they'll change it since gold users don't need a regen rate.
    Line ID: clementine88