Gree, fix FLTQ kill counts ASAP - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gree, fix FLTQ kill counts ASAP

Lurker
    Post Count
    When incompetency comes together with stupidity like it does within Gree staff; Modern War events come out. Furthermore; when this incompetent developer throws numbers out of his arse, ridiculous numbers come out for the goals. And when cash cows start pouring gold as if there is no tomorrow; mission accomplished.

No doubt the managers and developers are in the Covey's fourth quadrant. lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is pure insanity gree... Did you have a big staff party and all get blind drunk?
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    14/15 and 15/15 are 974 and 1218 kills.

Gree - 1
    Players - 0 with a big F U
    Last edited by {Kill Joy}; 09-02-2014 at 05:46 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Every one should FLY through this hahahaha

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    15/15 is 1218 kills
    Add me: 268-704-009

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There are actually 2531 kills on the hidden 16/16 level! What fun!

Banned
    Post Count
    Tadaaah - you wanna come out of hiding and elaborate on this insanity at least a bit?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MblaZ View Post
    Tadaaah - you wanna come out of hiding and elaborate on this insanity at least a bit?
    Agreed. We need an answer. If this was purposeful, we will no longer attempt this crazy fltq. Not worth the effort/xp/gold/anger.

Quit screwing us over. We can play together but you apparently choose to be hated. Let's be friends Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    A response would be well received here, regardless of what it says. There is actually talk of Factions quitting to play another game in 3 different faction chat rooms I am a part of. LOL, well done gree, well done

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I actually cancelled trying to finish the speed event, and opted for an enema. If you are gonna get it up the arse, you may as well choose the method.

Quote Originally Posted by FFF Oldtimer View Post
    A response would be well received here, regardless of what it says. There is actually talk of Factions quitting to play another game in 3 different faction chat rooms I am a part of. LOL, well done gree, well done

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    At least they use lube when you get an enema!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I can't imagine it was purposeful, the FLTQ being so grossly out of balance with the iLTQ.

Unfortunately, it looks like everyone got a 4 day weekend.
    By time I've spotted you, its already too late.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Dang! i need a new doctor!

Quote Originally Posted by FFF Oldtimer View Post
    At least they use lube when you get an enema!

Post Count
    Gree needs to recognize that by not posting the requirements prior to this event, and given the requirements of other similar event, they knowingly tempted people to spend gold for a target they could never reach. They should refund every bit of gold spent since the start of this event in my opinion!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by big-dawg View Post
    Gree needs to recognize that by not posting the requirements prior to this event, and given the requirements of other similar event, they knowingly tempted people to spend gold for a target they could never reach. They should refund every bit of gold spent since the start of this event in my opinion!
    Or give enough time by even if half-day for that lames-ever speed event so more ppl wouldn't quit out of frustration after having blown thousands of gold only to find out last two lvls were impossible to complete, especially if not whole faction doing indy masters speed.... Yuck...