Gree, fix FLTQ kill counts ASAP

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gree, fix FLTQ kill counts ASAP

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Gree, fix FLTQ kill counts ASAP

This is obviously yet another mistake by your wonderful team. 476 faction kills for level one when individual need is only 3. That's LEVEL ONE. Please advise ASAP as you've given us 48 hours to do this messed up event.

Post Count
    You realise it that high for 2 reasons 1. Its a CHALLENGE that means its not easy 2. For those who cant finish this CHALLENGE then thay have to make it hard as it is masters.Do you really think gree would handout -5% health regen for virtuality free?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    hold on. They just dropped 10 events at once on us, and this is what you come up with to complain about?
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Victory99 View Post
    You realise it that high for 2 reasons 1. Its a CHALLENGE that means its not easy 2. For those who cant finish this CHALLENGE then thay have to make it hard as it is masters.Do you really think gree would handout -5% health regen for virtuality free?
    Quit trolling for a minute and think back a few FLTQ's ago when kill counts were screwy. This is just like that one. They corrected it.

Gree: issue number 2. Ban any douchebags from forums.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    This is obviously yet another mistake by your wonderful team. 476 faction kills for level one when individual need is only 3. That's LEVEL ONE. Please advise ASAP as you've given us 48 hours to do this messed up event.
    I dont think its an over sight.

Dirty Mind is right. All these events are insane to top it off we have our good old fav box event soon
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    hold on. They just dropped 10 events at once on us, and this is what you come up with to complain about?
    I'm used to this. No big whoop.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thank you gree for pissing all over us...you guys are like weathermen, can't get anything done right. Wait I apologize to the weathermen not fair comparing you guys to them that is an insult...���� keep,up,the good work...why not throw in a few more events at the same time...

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    image.jpg"..... Hope this works

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    lol stop crying, the reward for the 1st mission is also a really good unit. I mean 36/55k unit for the very first mission?

Post Count
    Look at the gold greedy will make!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Tadaaah can we get an answer to whether the kills required for the fltq are correct or not please?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Huj View Post
    lol stop crying, the reward for the 1st mission is also a really good unit. I mean 36/55k unit for the very first mission?
    So you're excited about the 455 kills on prestige for a 7k unit I take it?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RealLoads View Post
    Tadaaah can we get an answer to whether the kills required for the fltq are correct or not please?
    Since Monday is a holiday it's very unlikely you will get an answer before the 48 hour goal is complete.

Also, this is not likely an error in the number of kills.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    Since Monday is a holiday it's very unlikely you will get an answer before the 48 hour goal is complete.

Also, this is not likely an error in the number of kills.
    There has NEVER been an FLTQ in Gree's history that could not have levels completed if 20 or so members did ILTQ. These can't even be done with EVERY member doing ILTQ... Or 3 whole factions working in a single faction. I'd be surprised if this was purposeful.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Its Gree so I don't get why people think Logic and Commonsense apply to their events. LOL