Gree, fix FLTQ kill counts ASAP - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gree, fix FLTQ kill counts ASAP

Post Count
    In looking at the walkthru there is no grand prize for finishing faction prestige. That would be a first.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hopefully the mods find this a constructive comment, but when you drop ten different things at the same time and the LIMITED ONLY sticky partially covers up the name and also the stage level of the event, it is hard to check the correct event. We know these are limited because they are highlighted with a green border, so perhaps you can remove the sticky so we can read what the event is.

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    Think I have some tissues...
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--
    Must: use groupMe, make weekly donation, be active... simple as that.
    No: absurd WD, stat, level, daily donation minimums here.
    Leader matches all cash donations!
    PM me for more information.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc_mw View Post
    In looking at the walkthru there is no grand prize for finishing faction prestige. That would be a first.
    yup. prestige is for people who complain about rewards being "too good" (which does happen from time to time). This way they get the satisfaction of finishing an event, without the insane state increases. Mayhem, I think prestige is just for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    What ridiculous unit giveaway to beg folks to participate.... a 360k/250k unit for 1 million deploy.... think how much gold, the missions, WD, you had to use to get units half that much...
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Post Count
    Who the hell said I was trolling? A full team of 60 willing to spend 1 vault of gold each will finish this in 2 days, ohh and also they do overlap saves you some effort there.Do the math 476 with 60 people all contributing that means 8 kills for one level, is that really that much to ask for? Kill counts don't mean anything if gree put a 1000 kill count on a level and it took 100 energy to take out 1 vs 60 that takes 2000 to take one out does that means that the first is easier to complete than the second?First do the math then reply
    Last edited by Victory99; 08-31-2014 at 10:58 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Another idea to having really high kill counts is to allow players who work ahead have their kills counted when that faction goal comes up. With players on teams being from different time zones it makes it hard to sometimes sync up. If they want to have these high kills counts...fine. but give some slack and allow players to work a head and still have their kills count.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Feel sorry for new players. People used to get 20% health and +3 energy units in the past, relativly easy. There was even a ltq where you had several of these units. Now you have to spend 2-3 vaults for a 5% health regen unit. Just curious how far gree will take this trend. What will need to be spend in a year for a 2% health regen unit? 5-6 vaults?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Its obviously set like this to stop the energy glitchers

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by killbillbst View Post
    i second that. the same thing happened on crime city. there was a massive LTQ, similar to this one, that many people glitched. after the event the glitch was patched. get ready for an update after this patching any energy glitches

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    1. 2-3 vaults are not enough for this master in 48 hours. 200-300 vaults - maybe.
    2. Gree monitors how many people finish the events and finds that a lot of people finish the events (master in Raid Boss, 150 kills in epic boss, iLTQ, FLTQ, etc.). It seems that tons of gold are stolen or provided by Gree personal free of charge. Instead to catch such cases and stop them, Gree increases boss health, energy requirements, decreases "box open" rate, etc. I think that the increasing of boss health is reasonable because of increasing our stats. But energy requirements and open rates must be kept in the same level.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by killbillbst View Post
    I am not sure in this because energy requirements for prestige was 1,600,475 in Armenia Cycle - Last Stand FLTQ.
    It is similar to required energy in current event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree has gone completely mad, the faction goal kills required are out of this world !

Post Count
    Either this or 10 times less kills with targets that have 10 times the current energy count (like before). What is the problem?!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    Gree has gone completely mad, the faction goal kills required are out of this world !
    This is relevant for all last iLTQ/fLTQ events.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Was thinking this was a mistake as well. Normally the requirements for faction are 6-7 X that of ind. This like like 70X at least for the first few levels.
    Space Monkeys United (SMU)

Bangkok - 99 (Boom! LOL)
    Argentia - 102 (heart breaking help us get over the hump!)
    Zimbabwe - 129
    Peru - 136
    Indonesia - 161
    Jakarta - 199
    Front Line - (Is terrible)
    30K WD points min and 200M+ Stats