Andriod Users Please Help

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Andriod Users Please Help

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count

Question Andriod Users Please Help

Good friend of mine has lost his accounts. His phone and kendal did the same thing. The app disappears from his device and then he looks in the store to download it again and MW does not come up. I know nothing of andriod and don't know how to help point him in the right direction.

Please help with on topic suggestions!
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--
    Must: use groupMe, make weekly donation, be active... simple as that.
    No: absurd WD, stat, level, daily donation minimums here.
    Leader matches all cash donations!
    PM me for more information.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I suspect you mean Kindle when you say kendal and if so then this device has not been supported for some time and updates have not been available from the amazon appstore for ages. I'm not sure if certain phone models are also no longer supported but that could be the case

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhoan View Post
    Good friend of mine has lost his accounts. His phone and kendal did the same thing. The app disappears from his device and then he looks in the store to download it again and MW does not come up. I know nothing of andriod and don't know how to help point him in the right direction.

Post Count

VFF_Elite Rangers

MW name
    GW
    ID: 496-225-487
    MW Faction VFF Elite Rangers
    Invite code: 538238667

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by petezx View Post
    I suspect you mean Kindle when you say kendal and if so then this device has not been supported for some time and updates have not been available from the amazon appstore for ages. I'm not sure if certain phone models are also no longer supported but that could be the case
    Really, you feel the need to correct the spelling of a device. Sounds the same to me, point is not to spell it right, but rather resolve the issue. Why would the device support be ended without ensuring notification was delivered to the player? Thanks for your helpful input though! If KENDALs are no longer supported then that would explain the delima.

Thanks for reminding me of this list. GS ONE is not on that list. I remember when this list first came out and he checked it over as did I looking for his model, which wasn't there. Seems they may have fell through the gaps. Both devices worked for some time after this support "expired". Then his RB would no longer work, followed months later by the entire game, followed it not showing up to download. Really sad to lose a player like this. Heck I play on a 1st gen ipad, it has problems for it but it is still playable.

What gives GREE?
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhoan View Post

Modern War is not supported/available on the Kindle but you can sideload (manually install) the app. From your Kindle browser go to 1Mobile.com and download/install the 1Mobile app. Launch 1Mobile and search for the Modern War app. From 1Mobile site you can download and install app's that are not on the Kindle App Store. In order to install a non-Kindle app, you will also need to Allow Installation of Applications from unknown sources. You will find this setting under the Device tab in Settings. Hope this helps

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by interox View Post
    Modern War is not supported/available on the Kindle but you can sideload (manually install) the app. From your Kindle browser go to 1Mobile.com and download/install the 1Mobile app. Launch 1Mobile and search for the Modern War app. From 1Mobile site you can download and install app's that are not on the Kindle App Store. In order to install a non-Kindle app, you will also need to Allow Installation of Applications from unknown sources. You will find this setting under the Device tab in Settings. Hope this helps
    Thank you greatly... I will have him try this. Thanks!
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--