Thread: guilds..rewards

guilds..rewards

Tadaaah,

I am enjoying this game and would hate to see it go the way of LAW in a relatively short period of time.

What can be done to enhance the guild aspects...

The epic boss is a welcome addition and I look forward to this again in the future.
    The marketplace is helpful. Be nice to have some additional bonuses to help the guilds though.
    Be nice to have a guild vault; for those guilds already at lvl 50; for those members that miss
    the marketplace donation period and can still help their guilds.
    Would like to see guild rankings actually mean something...provide additional keys or rare/sr/ur units
    for top placement.

I totally agree. In addition to your list, there should be alliance wars so that it is more interactive. Basically PvP but an attempt to see which alliance can score more points. Keys, trainers and morale/energy re-fillers should be the prizes depending on how much you contributed.

I'm with y'all there. I do not see the point of being on the top 20 Alliance leaderboards without any pay out. I heard word that all Gree games have Alliance wars, so let us hope this is true. Most of our members in the alliance I am in are starting to question if it is even worth going for 1st place. In reality it isn't, only for the nostalgia I suppose. I really do appreciate what our members have done to help us excel on the leaderboards but for what??? Nothing. I truly hope some Alliance event will be included in a future update. Happy gaming.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer

The alliances are hamstrung by the useless communication tools provided.

I've found it unbelievable how bad the communications tools are in this game.

The lack of a global chat or a "now recruiting board" make it extremely difficult for mid-size alliances to attract or seek out new members.

The lack of any persistent messaging makes communication with alliance members virtually impossible.

The shortness of the description and message of the day fields are also extremely limiting. How about adding a "standing orders" section?

Don't get me started on the childish simplicity of the filtering on both the game and the forum. When you can't use perfectly normal non-problem words because the first few letters get filtered because they happen to make a bad word by themselves... You can't type the proper name of the land of the rising sun or their language because the first three letters of those have been used as an insulting slur in the past. I get filtering the slur itself. But you need to add exclusions to allow the proper words. This is only a single example, I've found quite a huge number of partly filtered words that should be excluded from filtering.

I like the game. But it could be so much more if these aspects were truly addressed.

Indeed. Hence why all of our members are on Palringo Group Chat. Being able to private message members on your friends list in game would be good too.

AmadeusINC
    Commanding Officer
    Last edited by Amadeus; 09-12-2014 at 08:41 AM.