Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Cool What's YOUR permanent boost at??

just curious what everyone's boosts look like?

Here is mines and I have never finished outside top five in any alliance event and always get boosts from build ltm's
    So here it goes ....
    Aircraft health 56% damage 43
    Mech health 44 damage 56
    Vehicle health 39 damage 34
    Sadly my vehicle is lowest but in my world there has been a huge shift in what people use so it's to my advantage with more mechs and hawks than arts now .

So I've shown u mines now show me yours lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsky View Post
    Here is mines and I have never finished outside top five in any alliance event and always get boosts from build ltm's
    So here it goes ....
    Aircraft health 56% damage 43
    Mech health 44 damage 56
    Vehicle health 39 damage 34
    Sadly my vehicle is lowest but in my world there has been a huge shift in what people use so it's to my advantage with more mechs and hawks than arts now .

So I've shown u mines now show me yours lol
    Christ.
    My boosts suck compared to that, not showing em lol.

I agree ^ all just say less than 10% except mech damage.

Permanent boosts

I'm curious. Does anyone know if the permanent boost cap-off at some point? Either for individual or alliance. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cappinbanks View Post
    I'm curious. Does anyone know if the permanent boost cap-off at some point? Either for individual or alliance. Thanks
    I don't think that the boosts cap off for individual or alliance.

Wow I thought my boosts were kinda low now I fell a lot better

2014-09-04 04.06.44.jpg

Boosts don't cap that I know of. I've seen another guy who was over 120% on everything. Same one who had that 100m plus hit that is in another thread. So no...I'm not the strongest player in WoN.

It doesn't cap. I've got several over 100%

Quote Originally Posted by HardCorps_DP View Post
    2014-09-04 04.06.44.jpg

Boosts don't cap that I know of. I've seen another guy who was over 120% on everything. Same one who had that 100m plus hit that is in another thread. So no...I'm not the strongest player in WoN.
    Those boosts are just incredible (I had to rub my eyes a bit). I'm assuming that you are are in the best alliance in your world?

He's the best by almost 5 BILLION BP. So yes.

No boost cap we have guys in out alliance with 130 air damage .

our alliance boosts r decent too only takes 116hours and something for 1k arts , what does y'all Allie boosts look like ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Those boosts are just incredible (I had to rub my eyes a bit). I'm assuming that you are are in the best alliance in your world?
    Currently in W15 the Dark Pirates are the top alliance, so yes I'm in the top alliance. I'm surrounded by some very dedicated players and we have been together for over a year and a half now. One of the biggest reasons I'm still playing are my buddies. We've been together since there were still 34/38 NPCs available, and have been through some serious ups and downs. The social aspect of the game is great. And with the newest upgrades and changes to the game, I'll be playing for a while longer. I almost quit completely about a month ago. The newest event Invasion is currently my favorite event in the game.
    Back to the subject of the thread, it takes time to get personal boosts high. It won't happen quickly. You have to really really like the game. Which I do.
    Cheers.

Personal boosts are capped @ 200%

Quote Originally Posted by 50_Cal View Post
    Personal boosts are capped @ 200%
    somebody has this?!