Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Arena Energy

Arena Energy

Sorry if I missed this question somewhere or if I'm posting in the incorrect spot.

If I purchase arena energy and I don't use it all before this Arena Tournament is over will it carry over to the next Tournament?
    IOS Knights & Dragons
    Code: XBB-GYX-VGX
    Level: 95
    Guild Master of Battle For Beer (Level 28) WE ARE RECRUITING!!!

Android Knights & Dragons
    Code: WBB-FPP-GPG
    Level: 44
    High Commander of Pro Users

Yes, it will carry over to the next tourney.

Quote Originally Posted by Micro Destroy View Post
    Yes, it will carry over to the next tourney.
    Unless Gree manages to screw the Arena up like they have the Epic Boss

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGramps View Post
    Unless Gree manages to screw the Arena up like they have the Epic Boss
    I never had that happen though.

Quote Originally Posted by Melz12345 View Post
    I never had that happen though.
    My energy was refilled to 5, then i started a battle. After the win i let the timer run down to 3 min, did another battle and then i saw i had only 1 energy left. So i won't buy energy

arena point

ok so everyone knows how u get extra point for consecutive wins against enemies

so i was thinking that maybe gree could change the friend points so for every consecutive kill u get on a friend u get ur original 20 point plus an extra 5 or 10 points for consecutive kills

what do u all think

I think it would severely be abused. 129 low-level/weak friends and you could get an extra 645 (for 5 extra) or 1290 (for 10 extra) a day. I also see people fighting a friend, dropping them from the list and getting more friends to fight. IMO, it would cut into Gree's gem usage for the arena too much.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

They'll never do it; great idea but it cuts into the bottom line, and that won't fly.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    My energy was refilled to 5, then i started a battle. After the win i let the timer run down to 3 min, did another battle and then i saw i had only 1 energy left. So i won't buy energy
    Are you sure you didn't accidentally hit the Power Attack button?

Quote Originally Posted by Scabs View Post
    Are you sure you didn't accidentally hit the Power Attack button?
    Yes, i know i didn't power attack.

Has the arena been screwed up in a way?

Until 2 weeks ago or so, I was usually able to get a 5 win streak most of the time, since then it is hard to win even 3 battles. I have made it up to the 44,000 milestone if I was lucky -- now I will be happy to make it to 27,000!!!
    My armor hasn't changed.
    Looks like Gree has modified the maths how opponents are assigned (probably to make us spend more gems)?

Does anyone share my impression that the arena fights have got a remarkably higher 'death rate' recently?

Can't even get into the arena myself, so I can't help you with that one

rookey1 your armor has not changed but other peoples armor has changed. Epic bosses are stonger a few epic in chests and wars. plus the new epic boss armor might be very powerful against your strongest armor.

Note last weeks epic boss was water/air try putting a earth air in your rotation,
    this week EB is earth/air get yourself a spirit/earth in your rotation.
    If all your armors have water in them, next week you will lose the majority of your fights.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Hey roook have you been increasing in level these past couple weeks? Higher level you are the tougher your opponents seem to be. Higher level guys tend to have more epics than a level 100 guy. This is why I stay at around level 100, and my arena record is immaculate. I don't ever spend gems in arena and stay in the top 1000.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

If I interpreted it correctly, opponents had been assigned to kinda 'match' your own 3 guys. If one chose weaker armor, opponents were chosen accordingly - but in a way one would win most fights. It had nothing to do with one's 'level' (which is meaningless anyway for everything >80) or general armor strength.

If the idea behind this change to make us lose more fights was to make us spend more gems, it will certainly not work with me, as I won't spend gems just to make it to the 5-streak. When I actually spent gems in arena, it was if I already was on a full streak, to make it further than that.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.