ridiculous unit give away - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ridiculous unit give away

Post Count
    I got the unit but thats thanks to building my IPH and stockpiling tanks. It also helped to have a low LTB as well. I can only buy 100 a day though so Ive been saving since last frontline.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is a great reward that every player can get if they plan the event right. We do a war every 4 hours in our faction for a total of 12 or so wars. The first 11 wars low iph players can collect the frontline rewards and save them for the final war. Then during the final war they just need to ensure they have enough deploys to deploy at least 150 of the tanks, this way they can collect all the prizes at one time.

Even if you a are a top 5000 faction you can do this as long as you have a little self discipline. All you have to do is go back to back wars and collect the 5 tanks for each third place, then after 30 wars you have 150 tanks.

I would hope if you are playing this game then you are smart enough to figure this out. If not you are probably the type of player that still thinks raiding, attacking, and leveling are good things!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    to the OP, not a lot of players will complete the FLTQ events on prestige or raid boss on master or even epic boss...so for those of us that can get a unit like this; this is very cool.

most of the players in top factions; won't even notice a change in their total atk / def from a unit like this...what's a mil give or take when your stats are in the billions..

so thanks gree for giving the little guy something.

Lurker
    Post Count

It don't matter.

If everyone gets it, then it's a wash.

Post Count
    For those that have been playing for years realize that stats are almost useless to begin with for the vast majority of players with the imbalance to begin with.

Also just because everyone gets a unit doesn't make it a wash......those little things called modifiers are what make it different.
    VFF Legends

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Btw, The current event makes my point hands down..... you have to finish 5 daily faction goals plus individually defeat kraghan 150 times to win basically the same unit.... the front line unit took 25 gold and 100 million cash.... dare anyone to claim it's the same effort.. and that the frontline unit isn't a give away by comparison
    Last edited by mayhem; 09-01-2014 at 01:18 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    Btw, The current event makes my point hands down..... you have to finish 5 daily faction goals plus individually defeat kraghan 150 times to win basically the same unit.... the front line unit took 25 gold and 100 million cash.... dare anyone to claim it's the same effort.. and that the frontline unit isn't a give away by comparison
    More effort for everyone...yes.
    Basically the same unit.....no
    It's all about the boosts, no boost with the frontline unit

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    Let it go... it is obviously beyond your scope of comprehension.
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--
    Must: use groupMe, make weekly donation, be active... simple as that.
    No: absurd WD, stat, level, daily donation minimums here.
    Leader matches all cash donations!
    PM me for more information.