ridiculous unit give away

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ridiculous unit give away

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

ridiculous unit give away

What ridiculous unit giveaway to beg folks to participate.... a 360k/250k unit for 1 million deploy.... think how much gold, the missions, WD, you had to use to get units half that much...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Let me get this straight ...you're angry that we got a good unit reward because ...you didn't have to spend a lot of energy, XP and gold?

You should just delete this post. It's very foolish.

Post Count
    If you don''t like it......don't participate.........

Post Count
    It's easy to get, just make sure you have 200 deploys and deploy on tanks, if you can't afford them, then you have just found out where a problem lies and it needs to be addressed

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    What ridiculous unit giveaway to beg folks to participate.... a 360k/250k unit for 1 million deploy.... think how much gold, the missions, WD, you had to use to get units half that much...
    Come on buddy, life is replete with ridiculous things like my post. LOL
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My point is that this unit, though great, is completely out of balance with the rest of the game... or are we about to have another bout with stat inflation.. it beat out every other event unit (though it has no bonus), why spend 20 days upgrading a building, or dropping a vault on a FLTQ.. it was a waste of time. It took 5 minutes to "earn" this mega unit.
    BTW.. if everyone gets the unit, no one get stronger... that's the problem with inflation....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Kai View Post
    Let me get this straight ...you're angry that we got a good unit reward because ...you didn't have to spend a lot of energy, XP and gold?

You should just delete this post. It's very foolish.
    ^^ this ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My point is that this unit, though great, is completely out of balance with the rest of the game... or are we about to have another bout with stat inflation.. it beat out every other event unit (though it has no bonus), why spend 20 days upgrading a building, or dropping a vault on a FLTQ.. it was a waste of time. It took 5 minutes to "earn" this mega unit.
    BTW.. if everyone gets the unit, no one get stronger... that's the problem with inflation....
    Your logic loop is flawed. My boosts are not your boosts, maybe the same as some boosts, but others boosts are not the same as yours or mine. Therein, some got stronger with the unit than others.

Inflation is not a linear line when external influences change the bottom line for some.

Your logic jump from one single data point of a decent unit to another round of stat inflation is illogical and presumptuous

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Unit is nice but for most the boost in stats it provides is marginal. I mean any unit that's 1/1 in stats but gives a 1% boost will provide me with a bigger boost.

Units without boosts are average no matter what stats they have.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Whatever, I stand by my statement... the unit is disproportionate to the effort.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Your brain is disproportionate

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This thread is freaking stupid!!! Stop complaining about crap; its a fairly easy way to get a really good unit without spending any gold!!!!!!

If you actually followed the game, you would see that the developers are making certain things a little easier to get the fun back into this money pit.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quit complaining !!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think these days is all comes down to boosts bro not how big stats of unit is as without the boost there worth ****

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    Whatever, I stand by my statement... the unit is disproportionate to the effort.
    This mode of thinking would eliminate the grand prize for scratch offs... if won by the average player. By your statement it seems you have no problem with players winning large units as long as they pay dearly for them.

Hey... keep Austin weird!
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--
    Must: use groupMe, make weekly donation, be active... simple as that.
    No: absurd WD, stat, level, daily donation minimums here.
    Leader matches all cash donations!
    PM me for more information.