Rivals List 'Fixed'

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rivals List 'Fixed'

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Rivals List 'Fixed'

Has everyone got the old style rivals list back or just me? Players all within a couple of levels and finally some players I can attack (for bricks) that can't Rob me.
    Definition of Game: A competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a single set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

As the rules in CC differ by level, does that stop it being classed as a game?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nope. You must be one of those crybabies who throw their phone every time they get attacked or robbed. It's a game, keep lifting
    I AM BATMAN

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It keeps switching up for me. The old and new on every refresh. On droid.
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Perin View Post
    Nope. You must be one of those crybabies who throw their phone every time they get attacked or robbed. It's a game, keep lifting
    On the contrary. I'm one of those people that opens the rivals list, hits the first 5 people 20 times and exits the game for an hour. Much easier when there's a huge chance of winning the fights.
    Definition of Game: A competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a single set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

As the rules in CC differ by level, does that stop it being classed as a game?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicalmofo View Post
    On the contrary. I'm one of those people that opens the rivals list, hits the first 5 people 20 times and exits the game for an hour. Much easier when there's a huge chance of winning the fights.
    Good stuff. I rob names I haven't seen 100 times and exit the game. I like the "similar to your stats and IPH" list since I rather have the in game cash from robberies. One of my iPads did switch rivals list and then went back also
    I AM BATMAN