Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Angry 8,600 Gems Vanish in 5 days

Gree,

In the last 5 days I have tried to purchase the following items. Downloaded from iTunes, got to my game account. I would load up application later on, and discover that the item is missing. Back to the original gem count before I would buy them.

Duke Gem Pack - ?? Gems
    Lord Gem Pack - 200 Gems
    Monarch Gem Pack. - 400 Gems

10 - 800 Gem purchases.

Total of over 8,600 gems that are vanished and sitting in Gree Limbo. This is very frustrating to see, I have filled out 3 separate support tickets. Nothing has really been discussed to me about this. Initially I was told its an iTunes issue, I got that same Auto Reply.

In July I had 4,000 gems go missing, it took Gree about 3 weeks but they eventually got me them back. Still frustrating to have to fight gree tooth in nail back then to get it resolved. Only to have the same thing happening again now.

It discovers this is an issue with the game not saving status with server. Something with the syncing isn't working right and it needs to be addressed right away. Because to lose that amount of items is crazy. What had been working is changing the gender of the main knight, pressing okay. This would then tend to lock in settings and things I had done.

Today I tried that, even adjusted the capes on a few of the knights. Cape Spec looks pretty great on few knights. I went to lunch, I come back load it up, and discover instead of the 6,438 gems I had. I am back down to 38 gems. Changing all of that did not sync with the server. It did not save status, it did not sync. Nothing I did in that 30 minute period mattered.

Please get your developers to look into this issue and get it resolved. It is not something that should have lasted for this long. It is a pretty big bug to have.

Soooo, we can't really help you here, and here is sometimes less likely read than the tickets... That amount of missing is ridiculous. Good luck getting them back... ( you sent a pic of the purchase with the ticket, yes?)

Only other thing you can do is email google support maybe get a refund i think.

Stuff like this is why i won't spend a dime on this game, they don't want to fix stuff i won't give them my hard earned money simple as that.

First things first. If you don't get your first gem pack, after you click buy, or confirm, or whatever the button says now... don't buy another pack.

You willingly bought 8600+ gems without getting any? Man. Bummer. At the same time, I wish I had that kind of disposable income to spend the money and let the things I purchased just sit in limbo.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Gree reads the forums, it is also a way to expose it, and make it more public for them. I send them pictures of iTunes account purchases showing all of the items.

They should be able to look at amounts purchased and amount spend and compare the difference between the two.

Stuff like this is why I need to walk away from the game.

I got the items, they went to account, and into the game. They all showed being there. The issue is that it does not sync with server after purchase, so when you close out the application, and reload it. Everything you did or purchased goes missing.

Yeah the game rolled back any progress, a lot of people are experiecing this issue, did you happen to have any screenshots showing your gem count before they all diappeared?

Quote Originally Posted by Conflipper View Post
    Gree,

In the last 5 days I have tried to purchase the following items. Downloaded from iTunes, got to my game account. I would load up application later on, and discover that the item is missing. Back to the original gem count before I would buy them.

Duke Gem Pack - ?? Gems
    Lord Gem Pack - 200 Gems
    Monarch Gem Pack. - 400 Gems

10 - 800 Gem purchases.

Total of over 8,600 gems that are vanished and sitting in Gree Limbo. This is very frustrating to see, I have filled out 3 separate support tickets. Nothing has really been discussed to me about this. Initially I was told its an iTunes issue, I got that same Auto Reply.

In July I had 4,000 gems go missing, it took Gree about 3 weeks but they eventually got me them back. Still frustrating to have to fight gree tooth in nail back then to get it resolved. Only to have the same thing happening again now.

It discovers this is an issue with the game not saving status with server. Something with the syncing isn't working right and it needs to be addressed right away. Because to lose that amount of items is crazy. What had been working is changing the gender of the main knight, pressing okay. This would then tend to lock in settings and things I had done.

Today I tried that, even adjusted the capes on a few of the knights. Cape Spec looks pretty great on few knights. I went to lunch, I come back load it up, and discover instead of the 6,438 gems I had. I am back down to 38 gems. Changing all of that did not sync with the server. It did not save status, it did not sync. Nothing I did in that 30 minute period mattered.

Please get your developers to look into this issue and get it resolved. It is not something that should have lasted for this long. It is a pretty big bug to have.

Not trying to troll here. But why in the world did you buy 10 packages of 800 after the first couple disappeared...?
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

I was getting them. They all displayed on the account.

Once I loaded game back up after closing it out. They all dissappear.

I wasn't thinking to take a screenshot of them. Wish I had though.

Let's get con his gems back! Up for a great guy
    dRRock
    The Rainbow Room GM // Rainbow Party // The Rainbow Rug
    LINE: dRRock1
    Talren Annihilator #1 Talren Stampede Raid

We at RA spend so much that's why we don't lose the rank 1 ever
    And con is one of us .
    Please gree give him he's gems
    http://i.imgur.com/mjD4jsN.jpg
    Con I beat you ��
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflipper View Post
    I was getting them. They all displayed on the account.

Once I loaded game back up after closing it out. They all dissappear.

I wasn't thinking to take a screenshot of them. Wish I had though.
    Well if I were you I would have stopped buying after the second one disappeared. But that's beside the point now, you are owed what you purchased. I am sure you have done the following already, but if not make sure you submit a ticket (I know they rarely get fixed but you need the reference # from the ticket), include the time and date you purchased the Gems, and then include the receipts to ALL of them, and I would include some from purchases that did work in the past so they know you aren't trying to play them, and have been spending for a while. Then pray they actually look at it, and PM the admin's here politely asking to make sure it gets checked out.

^^ This is the formula for success I have found out, patience is the key, it sucks, but all people I know who have followed this formula have eventually got their stuff back.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Yeah, in my original post, I (wrongly) assumed you purchased and didn't get them. If you got them, then they disappeared, that is a whole separate issue. In both cases I'd be pissed, but the second, of having them, and then having them taken away, is even worse.

But, now knowing that purchased gems disappear, and accounts and guilds are freely transferred away from their rightful owners, glitching, rollbacks, and constant bugs, it makes me wonder:

Why do people still continue to fund this game?

I understand the pride thing of not wanting to ever lose etc, I was there with RR guys for the first couple wars. Then swapped out. But really... there has to be better things, and games to fund than this broken thing. Nothing is vastly different than when I played. Arena hasn't been changed since their major update. Armors are no different outside of the look, and the stat changes. What is keeping you here? The camaraderie of having the same bugs over and over? At least other games give combos for certain things being played together, or have skills that let you attack first, twice, etc... IDK.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 09-01-2014 at 09:40 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

The rollback bug has been a known issue for some time now. A sure fire work around is to donate 10k gold to your guild (or any amount really) when you want to make sure your game saves to their servers. There are other ways to save your game, but this has been the most reliable for me.

I bought an itune card once online from a stranger. they said that they did not have any apple products so he was selling a 25$ iTunes card for 20$. I bought it and entered the code with him beside me, everything worked fine. I purchased games on itunes and couple hours later all my purchase were cancelled. I called customer service, they said the card was declared stolen. I heard a similar story from a stolen credit card number.

One thing for sure is if you call itunes or google store, they will give you a refund if you are not satisfied or if you did not get what you purchased. It is in there customer satisfaction program and it is easy to do.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688