Help with game transfer.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with game transfer.

Post Count

Unhappy Help with game transfer.

Sorry if I wasn't supposed to post this here but I need help.

How do I transfer game from IPad to my Galaxy Note 10.1?
    I put my ID, email and password on Galaxy and it give me a message
    (Transfer account failed, please try again)
    Games I play:

Modern War: 879-870-340
    Crime City: 902-620-719

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    iOS to Android has to go through support so you have to send in a ticket.

Post Count
    I really appreciate your reply and info thanks. But how is that done and what do I say?
    Games I play:

Post Count
    Go to the (more) tab ,click on help ,press the contact support button at top left,just say can you please transfer my iOS game to my android please give all details you can,
    Name as it appears,
    Your code,
    Att/def,
    Iph,
    Level,
    Flag,
    And write on your own wall,(for gree)and if you have it the transfer this account to the code of your new player on new device.
    Also if you have your new device,open up mw on it go through the motions until it allows you to change your name,then give them the name,level,code,flag etc and write on that wall please replace this account with (your other players name) code number.
    That should do it
    Steve
    Last edited by SPWD; 06-29-2014 at 03:08 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for this nice explanation. I would like to transfer my acc from ipad (1) to Galaxy tab 4 so I think I have to do the same. A friend told me that he could transfer direct from ios to android (without gree support) but I got the same error message like phantom.

Another question: anybody runs mw on a iPhone 3GS? I have so many problems with this game on my ipad (crashes, very slow, not a single video for gold since 1 year) but have a 3GS to transfer to. So I wonder if I should try or contact gree support for transfer to galaxy tab.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
    Thanks for this nice explanation. I would like to transfer my acc from ipad (1) to Galaxy tab 4 so I think I have to do the same. A friend told me that he could transfer direct from ios to android (without gree support) but I got the same error message like phantom.

Another question: anybody runs mw on a iPhone 3GS? I have so many problems with this game on my ipad (crashes, very slow, not a single video for gold since 1 year) but have a 3GS to transfer to. So I wonder if I should try or contact gree support for transfer to galaxy tab.
    Exactly understood what you said about MW on iPad (1)

Lurker
    Post Count
    U got a ipad 1 too?

Post Count
    Any transfer from droid to iOS or vice versa needs to be done through gree unfortunately.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    U got a ipad 1 too?
    Isn't Modern War the only use for an iPad 1 .... I got one too, it runs slow & crashes a lot, but still keeps running..

Android -> Android -- done easy in game

iOS -> Android -- go through support like everyone else has said.

Don't expect this to happen quickly, When my last phone died and I put in a support ticket with all the right information, it took basically a week to even get an answer then it was transfered in 5 minutes.

Good luck..

Post Count
    Thanks SPWD I will do just that and hope it won't take them lone to transfer it.
    Games I play:

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom X11 View Post
    Thanks SPWD I will do just that and hope it won't take them lone to transfer it.
    Phantom, One thing that helped on mine, is if you have ever done a gold/cash purchase, attach a copy of the email receipt or other proof of purchase. This helps prove the account is yours, even Tadaaah has mentioned this in another thread.

Lurker
    Post Count

failed transfer, how to speed up correction?

Hey all,
    after the successful transfer of my account from iPad 1 to Galaxy Tab 4 some month ago I got a new iPad Air and asked Gree support if it is possible to transfer the same account back to Apple system (to my new iPad Air). A friendly assistant replied and she only needed the IDs and dates and times of last usage. After 2 days I got today the Mail that the account was transferred sucessfully. No, the account was away! So how can I speed up Gree support to correct the failed transfer? If it would take 2 days again the raid boss event is finished and my account goes for 150 kills (the missing 20 kills I wanted to do tonight when itīs also count for my faction). Any ideas to get it back in a few hours??
    Regards!
    Gerry

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey all,
    after the successful transfer of my account from iPad 1 to Galaxy Tab 4 some month ago I got a new iPad Air and asked Gree support if it is possible to transfer the same account back to Apple system (to my new iPad Air). A friendly assistant replied and she only needed the IDs and dates and times of last usage. After 2 days I got today the Mail that the account was transferred sucessfully. No, the account was away! So how can I speed up Gree support to correct the failed transfer? If it would take 2 days again the raid boss event is finished and my account goes for 150 kills (the missing 20 kills I wanted to do tonight when itīs also count for my faction). Any ideas to get it back in a few hours??
    Regards!
    Gerry

Your fault for doing it during/around a possible event like that.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Have you replied to the ticket to let them know it was the incorrect account?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Have you replied to the ticket to let them know it was the incorrect account?
    yes, of course.
    During waiting for Greeīs reply I tried to transfer it on my own with in app transfer function. I pressed on transfer and was asked for the funzio ID. I entered ID and pw and my account was back! I was happy to get him back. Immediately I replied to Gree to inform them that there is no need to change anything anymore. Two hours later I received a mail from Gree support that they made the necessary changes and I should reopen the game.
    I was afraid of doing it and let my device stay in standby to finish raid boss. Unfortunately I made a mistake doing a screenshot and the app closed. After reopen it my acc is gone again.
    So I tried again to transfer it with ID and pw but no luck anymore. Gree please help!