New point system

What's everyone think?

I tentatively like it. It's more work but so far so good?

New point system i didn't notice, have to pay attention next fight

Seems like people give more consistent points. Also seems like points go down if you kill the same person consecutively a few times in a row. It would be nicer if everyone gave the same points (e.g. base 300) and then had the rank bonus applied.
    no

I kind of wish they had implemented a system where level gives a range of points.. Like 100+ gives 100-150 base points and then the armors you beat give a range for each knight
    1* 10-15
    2* 15-20
    3* 20-25
    4*25-35
    5* 50-75

Then rank bonus frenzy bonus etc.

So a level 100 commander with three 5* would give a range of
    250 to 375

The way raid points should work is that it adds up the total att/def on your armor and your enemies armor. If they are weaker by 10%, -10% points. ... If they are weaker by 30%, -30% points. ... If they are weaker by 50%, -50% points. Tada!

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    The way raid points should work is that it adds up the total att/def on your armor and your enemies armor. If they are weaker by 10%, -10% points. ... If they are weaker by 30%, -30% points. ... If they are weaker by 50%, -50% points. Tada!
    So you would punish people for having strong armors? Or you are suggesting people who can easily beat someone strip down to armors barely able to win that match to maximize pts. I thought of this same kind of idea early but due to the fact that it would force OP people to lose so many points it wouldn't work.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Absolutely nonsensical. I had a couple of guilds where the GM had good armor and gave under 450 points. While scouting for a weak target for a guildie I came across a commander wearing 2 star that wasn't even leveled and got just as many points. What's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Seems like people give more consistent points. Also seems like points go down if you kill the same person consecutively a few times in a row. It would be nicer if everyone gave the same points (e.g. base 300) and then had the rank bonus applied.
    If you kill the same person few times in a row the points go down, this is verry good if you have some weaker players in your guild!

I'd like to know exactly how it DOES work before critiquing it or making suggestions for changes. That way I know what variables are already in the system.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new