65 wins? In a row? Seriously? (Feedback) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 65 wins? In a row? Seriously? (Feedback)

Consistent Contributor Jerusalem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Am hoping the top 5 guilds comment on their thoughts and how they are doing, as it might pack a bit of weight given how much they spend.
    I'm currently fighting in DW with both my accounts and deep inside the top 10, and can tell you the new streak format hasn't incentivized us at all. Nor has it made match ups more competitive. Without stages in the heroic quests, there's not much to really fight for.

Eventually, as the top 50 individual players in the top 3 guilds reach 2 billion stats from all the individual alliance boosts and the gap in stats get wider, the rest of the players from top 10 guilds will become very indifferent to the game and quit, as they will know they can't keep pace with the stat inflation. Simple human nature: the more something depreciates, like one's KA account, the easier it is to give it up.
    Dragon Warriors | Fun in Black
    [

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree needs to reply - I really want to hear their reasoning as to why they thought this was a good idea.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Eventually, as the top 50 individual players in the top 3 guilds reach 2 billion stats from all the individual alliance boosts and the gap in stats get wider, the rest of the players from top 10 guilds will become very indifferent to the game and quit, as they will know they can't keep pace with the stat inflation. Simple human nature: the more something depreciates, like one's KA account, the easier it is to give it up.[/QUOTE]

+ googleplex

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wake up Gree just want to let you know the streaking guilds will not be spending money this war for ranking. Sick and tired of this. I usually spend for war, epic boss, and raid boss but thank you Gree. I hope everyone follows my path and go gem free.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Am hoping the top 5 guilds comment on their thoughts and how they are doing, as it might pack a bit of weight given how much they spend.
    I fought in a Top 3 guild this past weekend; declaring back to back we were only able to squeeze in 64 battles making the 65 win unit unobtainable.

I have sent in a support ticket to GREE and contacted iTunes and let them know the situation.

Post Count
    I am not trying to ruffle any feathers....no MOC pun intended....but the writing was on the wall when we left. I am still surprised that people are not used to this happening...GREE WANTS MONEY....if you continue to spend they will continue to push the envelope...it has been this way for as long as I can remember and will continue on until the money dries up.

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    I agree with players that prizes should be awarded and number of wins needed to complete the streak or finish it should be less..That way you keep people in game playing and more satisfied
    Last edited by DragCro; 09-05-2014 at 01:50 PM.