65 wins? In a row? Seriously? (Feedback)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 65 wins? In a row? Seriously? (Feedback)

Post Count

65 wins? In a row? Seriously? (Feedback)

War lasts for 73 hours, as the timer is always set at 3 days and 1 hour when war kicks off. At 65 wins (in-a-row) that comes out to an 8 hour window in which a guild has some leeway with. Now, take into account matchups times, which can range anywhere between 5 - 10 minutes on average, and that 8 hours shrinks considerably. Add in the fact that so many guilds are bound to match those a tier or two above them, this quest becomes 100% useless. Literally, the only folks I can see getting this quest are the Top 3, and that's if they manage to avoid each other all war and don't get screwed on match-up times.

I'm all for experimenting with quests, but what the hell where you smoking when this idea was thought of? For starters, the questlog now looks like someone with explosive diarhea just got finished using it, as there are 11 quests in the guild section now. It seems that recently a trend has developed that you HAVE to have 10+ quests active at any given moment, but guess what? You don't. Clean is best, and this layout is anything but.

Also, the fact that T10 guilds were barely managing to complete the streak quest, if at all, before this change, means that you are blatantly aware that no one is going to be able to do this outside of the Top 3 guilds, and even then that is only because they tend to communicate their declaration times so as to avoid matching with each other.

The tl;dr of this is to go screw yourself, as something that had made war somewhat interesting and not boring as hell was just flown high up into the sky well above everyone's reaches. Seriously, are you trying to drive away what little userbase is left in KA? Because that's how events have appeared to be going.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Just shut the game down after this war, its easier than making Players quit cause of actions like this.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Maybe they forgot a new feature, pay a half a mountain a guild member, and you win the war wait an hour repeat.
    Don't see this new quest series working very good or even workable for all but a few guilds, and even then only if they get good matches.
    Daily player

Post Count
    It great for top 3 that where Gree makes most of there money.anyone else below that who cares Gree don't.it's like the start time for LTQ's for us in Europe starting a hour or two before midnight I brought up In the last six months three times Gree done anything about it no.i know Gree got to make money out of this game but there greed just sucking all of the joy out of this game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Totalwar View Post
    It great for top 3 that where Gree makes most of there money.anyone else below that who cares Gree don't.it's like the start time for LTQ's for us in Europe starting a hour or two before midnight I brought up In the last six months three times Gree done anything about it no.i know Gree got to make money out of this game but there greed just sucking all of the joy out of this game.
    There was a time they alternated start times, one war all ltq's on pacific, the next war set on Europe.
    But they changed it too all pacific.
    Daily player

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I doubt that anyone besides RK will get it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    probably right G.I.F. depends upon how the matchups fare over the weekend...could be a surprise out there...we'll have to see on monday....still wonder what the huge deal is for this unit though...the boosts have been continually nerfed over the past couple months...now finishing top ten is better than 56 wins...err...my bad 65 wins.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Participation looks way down this war, looking at the leaderboard there looks like 400ish active guilds.
    Wonder if this has anything to do with that.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Gree got to make money out of this game but there greed just sucking all of the joy out of this game.
    You don't play the game GREEdy plays you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    If you declare 65 times, and it takes 8 minutes to pair up, that's almost 9 hours of waiting to be paired, 65 + 9 = 74
    The war lasts 73 hours. I don't think even RK wins this one.
    Gree, what were you thinking?
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Have a fealing, that active players are not going to get a individual reward as they will be out of the rankings. Seems to be a lot of issues with this new war system this go round.
    Daily player

Post Count
    If 65 wins wasn't enough, how about 30 wins in a row or 45 wins in a row in order to obtain a descent price??? GREE you really know how to take all the fun out of games. I can see many players retiring after this. It's obvious that GREE has one agenda only, that's to make sure everyone spends money in all events.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Any word from the top guilds on how they are doing trying to archive 65 wins in a row?
    Daily player

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    My guild has declared nearly non stop. We're in our 45th battle right now, with 22.5 hours left to go. I'm not sure we can even fight 65 wars. And by the way, we have 8 losses, so no streaks for us.

Tadaaah, we all like that the ILTQ prize needs "only" 750 wins instead of 1200, but the streak prize is not attainable. I don't think it's even possible for a guild to fight in 65 wars. Plus, we were all locked out for @ 30 minutes at the start of the war.

I'm sure RK is going for it, but I don't know how many battles they've fought.
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 08-31-2014 at 01:48 PM.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Am hoping the top 5 guilds comment on their thoughts and how they are doing, as it might pack a bit of weight given how much they spend.
    Daily player