Issues with assault wars

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Issues with assault wars

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Issues with assault wars

Let's try and be constructive about issues experienced.

1. Several of us in syn cannot last 5 seconds in game and app crashes.
    2. In game chat crashes often especially 3 party chat

Can't play game if game is unstable!

Post Count
    Yes, I am crashing out on both Android and iOS

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Also several members and in chats started with 175 deploys at start. What's that about?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    the chat is just as bad as mw they just can't get it right but at least they added it that's one thing the did somewhat right even if it only works 1/5th of the time.

Post Count
    I want to know how people are walking around with final prizes already seen it before start of event

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The globule chat is like a smack talk room. Dippy made me cri in it.

#Smug

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Beta testers. They used gold to earn it so no hacking

Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    I want to know how people are walking around with final prizes already seen it before start of event

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Droid Can't even handle it!

Seriously...I get two deploys in on my droid and the game freezes and force closes. iOS working just fine, but of course my MAIN is on my droid, so I spent a bunch of money on the special units to deploy and now can't even deploy them!!! >

Lurker
    Post Count
    deploy regen is tedious. We should be getting at least 50 deploy regen an hour.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Splash screens need work
    1. Unless you are on when match is made you won't know opponent syn names. 3 letter tag doesn't correlate to many syn names. Make sure everyone that comes on once match is made sees splash screen
    2. Sometimes final battle splash screen doesn't include syn names. Also if not n game when battle ends you don't get a splash screen of final results. This needs to be fixed as well

Post Count
    This is total crap. All of my accounts started with less than 250 deploys. one with 125. Now we just paired SC being ranked in 100 place. We have done 300 mil points, SC has done 5.7 bil. Why pair the 2 of us? We won't spend gold in a losing effort. They won't spend gold because they won't need to. SOOO LAME.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Splash screens need work
    1. Unless you are on when match is made you won't know opponent syn names. 3 letter tag doesn't correlate to many syn names. Make sure everyone that comes on once match is made sees splash screen
    2. Sometimes final battle splash screen doesn't include syn names. Also if not n game when battle ends you don't get a splash screen of final results. This needs to be fixed as well
    You may not see the final result SC even if you are in game when battle ends...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    Cheating! This game is HEAVILY stacked in favor of the Top 10, unless you are in a top 10 you can never hope for any form of success. The fun had gone out of the game and it will get more frustrating as time passes. GREE passes on other financial rewards / refunds to the top spenders, it's the little guys who buy gold that get robbed. You can never hope for any worthwhile accomplishment or display any form of skill or strategy, it's just how much you can spend and how fast you can tap.

Most of the guys in TAW, SAS etc are GREE employees and plants. You are naive if you believe you have any chance in this game.