Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    What happened in the last hour?

We declared before the last hour of the event with plenty of time for a match and full battle, but we sat there until the end of the event with no match!

It was very frustrating. Most of us had saved our deployments anticipating a last match. While we waited, we dropped put of T250.

Not that I like this event at all, but I like my syn and won't sit them out.
    If this was an indy event, I would have passed completely.
    I play these apps for fun, not to be pissed off by GREE's incompetence which is the reason I stopped playing KA. Don't KA CC.

I'm still waiting for my 25 gold back for miss-tapping a "refill" for a measly 25 (lol!) deployments. (You call 10% a "refill"? Whatever.) The refill button needs to be fixed with a confirmation or moved or something! I was being careful and still miss-tapped! I wonder how many others used gold unintentionally.

TBH, I can't think of one good thing about this event.
    I'm sure your beta testers loved their freebies.
    Sorry GREE.
    Line ID: clementine88

I personally liked the event, but had a similar experience. My syn declared with 1hr 11min remaining, and didn't get matched. When we got to the 1hr mark, the message came up saying that it was too late to battle. We basically had to all sit out the last hour...... People lost rank and dropped individual prizes. In addition, people who had spent gold to recharge deploys, or bought cash weapons, to prepare for what should have been our final battle, all wasted their CC money and/or gold.

Quote Originally Posted by FrapMaster View Post
    It's not the event that I found terrible, it's the little f ups by these amateur, moronic programmers who can't seem to release a single event without having some type of bug and recking other parts of the game at the same time.

I mean honestly Gree, it's beyond embarassing. It's like you're a bunch of illerate tards trying to read Programming For Dummies. You're an international company. Try exploiting underage African children... they'd probably do a better job than you.
    Hahaha did you expect anything more? This is Gree!

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Worst

Event

Ever!

Tadaaah, the best thing you can do for us is to tell GREE to never ever, ever never, never never run this event again. Ever!

And fire all of your craptacular beta testers that are obviously using beta testing for their own gains instead of giving GREE valuable feedback to keep these new events from being such epic failures and making GREE look like monkey coders on banana flavored crack.... Really.
    You got that right ...

If gree wants to keep this event, which they will because it brings in $$$... they better change basically everything about it

Regen Times
    Higher cost of items
    Battle times
    Be rewarded deploys instead of items

better off throwing it out and trying something else.. this event is basically whoever spends the most this weekend wins.

*looks around for Tadaaah & Clementine*

Any feedback from GREE about our feedback?
    Line ID: clementine88

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    *looks around for Tadaaah & Clementine*

Any feedback from GREE about our feedback?
    Hahahaha high expectations, I would be embarrassed to work for a co like GREE

We've created a official feedback thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We've created a official feedback thread.
    Create a spreadsheet and add in all of this feedback please. Don't ignore these comments like they never happened.
    I AM BATMAN