Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    It seems that IPH and relative battle position should be what is considered in matchups as individual stats have nothing to do with the battles. Buy weapons and them deploy them. Atk and def stats of individuals is irrelevant.

Exactly, what is the point of Street Assault???
    this seems like another way for gree to target Gold Users...im a light gold user but this just seems like an annoying event.....let alone all the splash screens that will probably happen

How about fixing CC and why it keeps crashing every time i try to click on an upgrading building to check the time left on it........Daily Crash count today-23x

Question street assault

We need as much info on this street assault as possible as facts keep changing since was 1st released that this event was coming to cc!

this isnt crime city anymore , think i'll stop this game , it takes anough time as it is.
    anything for a buck ( $ ) huh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    In MW it's basically: gold wins. Refilling is different, too. You refill the number of units to deploy which regens for free, but idk the regen rate.

I haven't noticed much strategy except for sniping nodes at the very end.
    For free/cash syndicates: whoever taps fastest, wins.
    Cash units expire after each SA event. There will be a global chat for each SA battle as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ploop View Post
    When will the units be available to buy?
    They will available for purchase during the event.

Working on other answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    This is clearly a test account. The stats in these screenshots are for examples and may not be what is in game. Thanks.
    Tadaaah is a hacker

Quote Originally Posted by Big DM View Post
    We need as much info on this street assault as possible as facts keep changing since was 1st released that this event was coming to cc!
    This is the first we've posted. The facts haven't changed.

Tadaaah thanks for amazing info , but it would have been great if u had posted something related to gold sale, even if u had said no sale , or u dont know or 20% sale or 40% sale , that would have been a complete info , nevertheless thanks for sharing the SA guide before the event had started

one question - suppose if we dont join one battle , and our team comes first in that battle , does the whole syn gets reward for that battle or only those who joined the battle ?

Any chance we get some info on the per unit price of each as well as the cost of the gold units....would really help us create a gameplan.

if it follows MW i would bet 100 of the most expensive cash unit will cost about 56 mil. seems accurate though as the halfway unit shown on demo costs the same as in MW, which is kind of bad because We havent had the time to work up the same kind of iph available on MW

do we know when does it starts? i know today but what time
    Join friedly team top250: 849.528.387
    questions? - https://www.groupme.com/join_group/9531669/EpZ5dw

Unhappy game very slow

Quote Originally Posted by ohlo-00 View Post
    Plus: Why game becomes very slow when i did update application from Google playstore,and when you could fix it pls? Note:Yes i did re-upload game but nothing changed.It looks it is a program error. I did talk with friends,and most said they have same trouble.

I see some of the top 20 syndicates got to beta test this event. Not only do they have the advantage of experiencing this event before the rest of us, but they got to keep the major prizes awarded in the beta test! I saw these items in rival inventories today:

Battery Battle Defenders 487277/406863
    Battery SMG Elite 311130/380270
    Battery Battle Harness 246780/370170

Quote Originally Posted by ohlo-00 View Post
    This is all that we need to know
    I AM BATMAN

Thanks Tadaaah