Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    What's the big deal with breast cancer prevention? It's 100% preventable. Just sayin'...

Quote Originally Posted by tnorman78 View Post
    You do realize this event won't happen. Gree isn't about their customers at all. They only care about gree.
    you also forget about the fact that when any company does this stuff, they usually HAVE to pledge money. why in the world would gree sell their digital currency which costs them no money to create,and give it to a company who helps humans not die? you people are just silly as heck.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

This is a great idea and i support it 100%

Well all you "downers" can just jump up off my thread and let me dream whatever dream I want. And there is No cancer that is 100% preventable either...there are people who don't smoke and still get lung cancer, don't drink and get liver cancer...it's not all environmental...so yeah if you don't support the idea how bout you just scram and leave the thread for those of is who want to dream �� lol

Yeah I'm aware that there is a 99.99% chance that the event won't happen but it's the 00.01% chance that leaves me hopeful, nothing is guaranteed and nothing is certain �� so I'll remain hopeful until the last weekend of October then I'll let it go and just continue my thoughts that gree really doesn't care much bout their costumers or anything other then themselves
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    you also forget about the fact that when any company does this stuff, they usually HAVE to pledge money. why in the world would gree sell their digital currency which costs them no money to create,and give it to a company who helps humans not die? you people are just silly as heck.
    Sad isn't it? They still have a chance chest % or maybe even 6x chance of doing something good.

Quote Originally Posted by Heidekraut View Post
    Well all you "downers" can just jump up off my thread and let me dream whatever dream I want. And there is No cancer that is 100% preventable either...there are people who don't smoke and still get lung cancer, don't drink and get liver cancer...it's not all environmental...so yeah if you don't support the idea how bout you just scram and leave the thread for those of is who want to dream �� lol

Yeah I'm aware that there is a 99.99% chance that the event won't happen but it's the 00.01% chance that leaves me hopeful, nothing is guaranteed and nothing is certain �� so I'll remain hopeful until the last weekend of October then I'll let it go and just continue my thoughts that gree really doesn't care much bout their costumers or anything other then themselves
    In the immortal words of Jim Valvano..... "Don't give up, don't ever give up."
    Last edited by Lord P; 10-02-2014 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Positive Education Always Corrects Errors

Breast Cancer Awareness

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Sad isn't it? They still have a chance chest % or maybe even 6x chance of doing something good.

In the immortal words of Jim Valvano..... "Don't give up, don't ever give up."

We at Taste D Rainbow support the cause. For the month of October we have changed our player names in support. For this month Coolbrzze= Breezy Tatas.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolbrzze View Post
    We at Taste D Rainbow support the cause. For the month of October we have changed our player names in support. For this month Coolbrzze= Breezy Tatas.
    im sorry, breast cancer is not a game - I'm glad everyone can joke around with "tatas" for this and that, but BREAST cancer, and every other cancer can be a silent killer.

seriously, tatas make it seem childish and freaking awful. you don't like breast cancer awareness, you just like boobs. and thats what you all make yourselfs look like. if your going to support a cause, do it full heartedly, not half as.ed
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Awareness

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    im sorry, breast cancer is not a game - I'm glad everyone can joke around with "tatas" for this and that, but BREAST cancer, and every other cancer can be a silent killer.

seriously, tatas make it seem childish and freaking awful. you don't like breast cancer awareness, you just like boobs. and thats what you all make yourselfs look like. if your going to support a cause, do it full heartedly, not half as.ed
    As someone who has lost family to this horrible disease and dontated thousands of dollars, any awareness or support,( even something as childish as it may seem) is helpful. You can judge the actions of myself and my team as you see fit. Being that is is a game and we have very little say in how things are run here, we will support this within the boundaries of the game. If it causes one person during the month to pause and decide to support the cause outside of this game then we have done our part.

Quote Originally Posted by Heidekraut View Post

Colon cancer and breast cancer are both 100% preventable. All you gotta do is remove them before the cancer develops...

Quote Originally Posted by Porkch0p View Post
    Colon cancer and breast cancer are both 100% preventable. All you gotta do is remove them before the cancer develops...
    So your thought is to remove all when we are born? Men are able to get breast cancer too so be sure to remove their breast tissue also, gosh some of you are so thoughtless

And i had a grandmother die of breast cancer and my mother in law is a survivor so I do take breast cancer awareness serious and if I want to use the term tatas that doesn't make me childish nor does it say I joke about it so let's not be so quick to judge
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek

Great idea

I think this is a great idea and lots of different ideas,

My dad found out this year he has cancer so I'm in for any event in aid of cancer.

Also one I'd like to throw in is combat stress

**Combat Stress is the UK's leading Veterans' mental health charity.*

Mental ill-health affects ex-Service men and women of all ages. Right now, we're supporting over 5,400 Veterans aged from 19 to 97. We're a vital lifeline for these men and women, and their families.

Our treatment and support services are always free of charge, and are proven to work.

Our Vision*is that Veterans will be able to live free from the harmful effects of psychological wounds.*

Our Mission is to provide timely, effective clinical treatment and welfare support to Veterans who suffer from psychological wounds.*

Our Values*are to:*

Always put Veterans at the centre of our work
    Aspire to excellence in everything we do
    Foster a culture of respect and inegrity

So please count me in for any event that supports any good cause

Hardcore
    X X X DANGER X X X

GREE, this is a great idea and it is too bad you haven't seen fit to get behind it. A new chromatic would have been cool, decked out in shades of pink and chrome and sold in the store for $99 (or even more if you would give it some stats).