Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    If anything they should not do any of these events in my opinion as id rather see gem prizes go down / some big sales then if they are throwing money away (my opinion)
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Well the argument could be made that these types of events are divisive among the gamer population. Perhaps what could be offered is a special event / item /armor(s) for those who choose to participate. That way those who want to do so can sit it out. Those who want to participate will get the KnD equivalent if a t-shirt.

It is a good thing to examine the organizations being donated to. If they are spending the bulk of received monies on fundraisers, and not on cures, it's wise to shift donations to a group that IS devoted to the cause.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    And then in November, GREE can run a promotion where X% of revenue from KnD goes to NAMBLA. They can call in NAMBLAvember.

If you don't agree with it then it's your choice not to participate for that month.

Argumentum ad absurdum is a cheap shot buddy.
    1) NAMBLA isn't a charity.
    2) No one said the charity HAD to be the Susan G Komen Race for a Cure. It could be any worthy breast cancer charity, there's more than one.
    3) We want a unique pink armor! Lol

This is one of the best ideas i have heard from a community in a long time.

I am fully on board for this, but i feel 1% is a little low considering there is no product/expense to be had.

I understand the cost of creating/maintaining/updating a free game like this, but for a good cause, lets up the ante and donate 10% of a product that has 0 cost to generate...Just for one event...

I will not buy gems for a 1% donation, but for a 10% i will buy a significant amount of gems that i would otherwise not buy. Gree still makes 90% on nothing...

Great Idea. I hope they follow through with this.

Quote Originally Posted by duby1622 View Post
    This is one of the best ideas i have heard from a community in a long time.

I am fully on board for this, but i feel 1% is a little low considering there is no product/expense to be had.

I understand the cost of creating/maintaining/updating a free game like this, but for a good cause, lets up the ante and donate 10% of a product that has 0 cost to generate...Just for one event...

I will not buy gems for a 1% donation, but for a 10% i will buy a significant amount of gems that i would otherwise not buy. Gree still makes 90% on nothing...

Wow. It's not like GREE is selling us air, or fairy glitter. They have intellectual property they have designed, developed, coded, polished, marketed, etc., and all of those steps involve costs. Not to mention salaries of the staff we keep demanding GREE to have to deal with issues when something goes wrong.

This is a great idea, which GREE does NOT have to participate in...let's not insult them along the way, saying that they charge us for "nothing". That "nothing" is my most favorite game, thankyouverymuch...

@ GREE: I'd love to see a partnership between you and your players for a worthy cause, can it be done?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

at least 1 %...
    can we seriously get off the "breast cancer merchandise" kick, and actually act like we want to cure (treat more accurately) this? some of yall have wives / girlfriends / or are women yourselves - lets see some real % go to this.

www.imgur.com/pjdDMpN

seeing breast cancer gifts sickens me. most of these companies say " will donate 1-10 cents per item sold*"

*for the first 5,000 dollars
    Last edited by sxespanky; 09-01-2014 at 09:24 AM.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Up for heide!
    dRRock
    The Rainbow Room GM // Rainbow Party // The Rainbow Rug
    LINE: dRRock1
    Talren Annihilator #1 Talren Stampede Raid

Wondering if this will actually happen �� excited but at the same time prepared to be disappointed this month, I know gree doesn't share anything as far as what's happening in the game, but some update woulda been nice
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek

I hope I'm wrong Heide, but be prepared to be dissapointed. I remember when this was talked about last October, and it didn't happen then.
    I hope I'm wrong, but, yeah...
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

I would so rock pink armor! Great great great idea.

I agree - great idea! You could also make the counter-measure units be ALL pink.

Great Idea..... a conscious game developing company? I won't hold my breath.

Yeah I know gordo 😭 I like to stay positive tho haha but I won't let it get me to down, after all there's only so much you can do and life is full of disappointments so we should be trained/use to it by now haha
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek

You do realize this event won't happen. Gree isn't about their customers at all. They only care about gree.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78