Page 1 of 3 123 Last

It's my anniversary

In lieu of all the unfortunate stuff I'm reading about cheaters and such here's some good news.

TODAY is my anniversary. 1 MONTH...... started September 14, 2014.

Here's what I've done over the last month:

I've gotten myself to level 111

Earned two EB+ armors and scored another in a chest

Completed the entire map

Fused my first Epic Odin's Call 10/17/2014

I feel like I've learned all the fundamentals of the game, leveling, armors, fusing, strategies, etc.

This is one of the deepest games I've played yet and I love it. When I started, it felt like it would take forever to get where I am right now. For all you new players...... it doesn't have to take forever.

I look forward to much more as I continue assembling my vast collection of armors. I'll settle for nothing less than people skipping my name when the see me in the arena.

My kind words to Gree, you have a great product. Keep up the good work and continue to listen to the people who play the game. They can take you to another level if you demonstrate concern for the various things being thrown around in this forum. I for one will be here to witness the progress. I'm not going anywhere for a long time.

Cheers
    Last edited by Lord P; 10-17-2014 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Power Equals Action Changing Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    I'm not going anywhere for a long time.

Cheers
    Things tend to change.... you will see.
    IGN: FD GM S0ulj4h, Lvl 205

Proud founder of the guild ´Fallen Devils´
    Title: Guild Master

Best Epics:
    Revelation Robes+ lvl 99
    Glacial Regalia lvl 99 (x2)
    Dragonborn Aegis lvl 99
    Cryptid wargear lvl 99
    Ashenfire Robes lvl 99
    Ravage shieldplate lvl 99

"Nobody is perfect, And i'm nobody"

Congratulation Lord P on your achievements!
    I hope you'll continue to enjoy KnD as much as you are right now.
    I must say you've doing really well up to this point so hats off to you, keep up the good stuff!

This is one of the deepest games I've played yet and I love it.
    we are playing the same game right?

in one month you've done everything? now just sit back and grind mindlessly buddy.

im glad your having fun, but man i think your burning yourself out faster than the rest of us.

aslo, you musta paid a lot, because it takes quite a while just to have enough money to upgrade your kingdom, let alone get armor to beat EB 43.... are you cheating?
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post

in one month you've done everything? now just sit back and grind mindlessly buddy.

im glad your having fun, but man i think your burning yourself out faster than the rest of us.

aslo, you musta paid a lot, because it takes quite a while just to have enough money to upgrade your kingdom, let alone get armor to beat EB 43.... are you cheating?
    I don't know what qualifies as alot. You'll have to give me a figure.

I don't think I'm burning myself out... at least not yet.

Normally I'd give you a smart aleck response for asking such a stupid question but it was your first time so I'll let it slide. No, I'm not cheating. Ask me another stupid question and see how it goes.........

I had my first EB+ at around level 95, which I got in under a month. Although that was back in January.
    He could have got lucky and fused some epics and had good friends to use.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    I had my first EB+ at around level 95, which I got in under a month. Although that was back in January.
    He could have got lucky and fused some epics and had good friends to use.
    I actually have some awesome friends who I picked wisely. The Unicorn+ was my only luck so far. Everything else was earned the old fashioned way.

I did take advantage of the gift packs for new players. That last one with the 2,000,000 dollars helped finish off my castle.

You did that realy fast!

Quote Originally Posted by Royil View Post
    You did that realy fast!
    It was a grind, I'm not gonna lie....... but I do like this game a lot so I don't notice it as much as others might. I generally do things on the fast track so it's rather common for me to do things ahead of the pack. That's just how I'm wired.

Two things I thought about before I really got going in this game. How much money am I willing to commit to it and how much time will I spend playing it. Early on I haven't spent much money but I've put a whole lot of time into it. It's been a good investment so far and my wife isn't giving me the business about playing this game so much yet. lol

Spam alert

You kind of sound like me. I started back in Nov. 2013 and hit level 100 in a month and had my castle maxed (all level 3 buildings) in another month. The game is a nice stress reliever for me since it's not really frustrating or anything for me. Even in the arena I only lose 1 out of every 20 or 30 battles. Hopefully you don't burn yourself out too much and can continue to enjoy the game for what it is. I'm in an epic collection phase right now where I only need 3 more element combo's to complete my collection. There's always something to do, which is what keeps me coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Scabs View Post
    You kind of sound like me. I started back in Nov. 2013 and hit level 100 in a month and had my castle maxed (all level 3 buildings) in another month. The game is a nice stress reliever for me since it's not really frustrating or anything for me. Even in the arena I only lose 1 out of every 20 or 30 battles. Hopefully you don't burn yourself out too much and can continue to enjoy the game for what it is. I'm in an epic collection phase right now where I only need 3 more element combo's to complete my collection. There's always something to do, which is what keeps me coming back.
    Yes, we have much in common. My castle is maxed out however I have yet to score an epic. Did some fusing this morning and came out with some Monk's Vestments. Won't be doing any more fusing for a while.

I don't see burn out coming because I still have a life outside of video games. This game does take the edge off of a long day and I really enjoy it. Perhaps one day my epics will rival yours........... in the years to come. lol

Yes, we have much in common. My castle is maxed out however I have yet to score an epic. Did some fusing this morning and came out with some Monk's Vestments. Won't be doing any more fusing for a while.

I don't see burn out coming because I still have a life outside of video games. This game does take the edge off of a long day and I really enjoy it. Perhaps one day my epics will rival yours........... in the years to come. lol
    Fusing is the best way to obtain an epic.

Unless you're planning to pay to go top 10 or top 25 in a war or to open lots of chests, keeping fusing is your best bet for epics. (I'm guessing "3x" chests and fusion of 2x 4* both have about 1% odds of epic)

But there are just 2 or 3 sensible ways of doing fusions:
    • 2x 4* with 3-5* as result
    • certain basic/uncommon armor combos that are near certain to result in rare armors worth 50 enhancement points in case you are short on enhancent fodder
    • if you have much spare gold and many fusion stones maybe 2x 3* with 2-5* as result (odds of 2* seen at least 50%)

(well, 2x 5* with 4-5* as result could also be on that list, but not many have the spare "fodder" epics lying around and results of getting epics seem no better than 2x 4*. )
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

These days arena etc. throw enough armors at you to max boss non-plus relatively quickly and cheaply.
    3 of those, some luck with the boss elements, some good friends and about player level 90 should get you close enough to "summoning stone" the last 2-6 materials needed for boss+ from arena/boss gems after about a month.

If I'd just now create a new account and had plenty of time, I'd probably do it like this:
    • run fountains during day, towers during night to build up gold for castle
    • open up castle spaces whenever possible, switch from fountains/towers to training fields or monster nests whenever there's some gold not being used for castle spaces or maxing the armors listed below
    • check if 2nd arena milestone is offering one of the "big four" (if not delay armor progress until next arena)
    • level up that big four armor until it unlocks the plus
    • grind storyline to the location of that "big four" armor and farm the materials for the plus
    • max that one "big four plus"
    • use that "big four plus" to raise the friend stat cap to such a level your friends can beat epic boss level 15 (doesn't even matter if that big four is double weak to the boss...)
    • max that boss non-plus armor and do the same for the next 2-3 and keep level grinding (those two things should allow you to advance 1-2 boss milestones per week)
    • use free gems on summoning stone to get your first boss+ in case about levels 41-43 are still too hard or too little time
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration