[LTB] Killer Condos - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [LTB] Killer Condos

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Really? A bug? Didn't know that. Haven't robbed in months.

We seem to have more bugs than a hotel mattress in the heart of Hollywood.
    Pagoda no good.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's another Type A at the very least...

Post Count
    I am cool with the idea of having cheaper and more expensive ltbs to cater for newer and older players. However this is the 3rd building with a rubbish payout in a row surely it is time for a more expensive one again.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasari View Post
    I am cool with the idea of having cheaper and more expensive ltbs to cater for newer and older players. However this is the 3rd building with a rubbish payout in a row surely it is time for a more expensive one again.
    I do wish they'd somewhat regularly go expensive-cheap-expensive-cheap.. at least 3 $100 mil+ ltbs in a row followed by 3 relatively cheap ones. That said, I understand going with a cheap one with the 2 upgrade mod, no sense angering stupid players who have overspent on upgrades. They'd have deserved it, but still.. an unnecessary headache for Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I think I'm going to actually have to agree with you. This building has 3 cool things going for it, the new paint job, the output cycle, and the not-huge footprint.

Making LTBs as cheap as this and the last couple sort of defeats the purpose though, IMO. Everyone gets it, everyone can afford the upgrades, everyone gets the upgrade prizes from the event, and as a result, nobody is any better or worse off than they were before the event/building were released. Gree might as well just periodically hand out gift items, because other than the user interaction required, that's pretty much what these very cheap LTBs are.

Don't get me wrong, I'll take it, it's better than nothing or a kick in the privates. It just feels like a pixelated equivalent to treading water.
    See, I disagree. I got Blotto's bar to lvl 7 and then had to tap out- others on my rivals list are lvl 5 at most. I'm relatively high level, have been playing a decent while, and just got a 40,000+ boost in stats on those players most comparable to me. So it's not just the extremely new players that can benefit from these relatively cheaper ltbs. That said, I do think this difference in views shows why dual ltbs may be necessary- because no matter what you're excluding somebody. If a player has been there from the start then a 10 mill ltb does crap for them- everyone will get it, it's either not exclusive or not worth the time. Make the building expensive, however- and newer players may miss it entirely. More work for Gree so it'd never happen, but one ltb costing less than 50 mill and one costing over 100 would solve the problem.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Or they could just alternate between buildings that are accessible and buildings that are a little more exclusive. I didn't say there is necessarily anything wrong with cheap LTBs, but having at least three in a row that are basically "easy/beginner" buildings that everyone can get if they want to becomes redundant. Like I said, the only difference between that kind of building and a free gift from Gree is the actual user interaction required to initiate the upgrades.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Wanna talk exclusivity? What if gree released buildings on a per level tier basis? They already have other leveled tier systems in place.

Would cause quote the ruckus id assume. Bad or good, id tip my hat to gree for mixing it up!
    Pagoda no good.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Did you hit your head on something today?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    Wanna talk exclusivity? What if gree released buildings on a per level tier basis? They already have other leveled tier systems in place.

Would cause quote the ruckus id assume. Bad or good, id tip my hat to gree for mixing it up!
    Yeah they could give l250s a laundromat.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Another absolutely AWFUL ltb!
    I wonder why they dont release new buildings but only bad copies of existing ones.
    On the maps there are so many nice buildings, wonder why they dont release one of them.
    Still I dont understand GREEs strategy, if ever they have one

Post Count
    I don't care about the skins. I care about the cost, and the fact that high IPH doesn't give any advantage in this game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I don't care about the skins. I care about the cost, and the fact that high IPH doesn't give any advantage in this game.
    there is something to be said of aesthetics tho. cant have a bunch of circus and fireworks buildings in the middle of the hood.
    Pagoda no good.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why not release 2 LTBs, one cheap and one expensive? Then everyone can choose which they can do. Maybe have a wrapper prize if upgrade both to lv10. This will make people work on their IPH rather than sell everything and just get cash by robbing.