[LTB] Killer Condos - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [LTB] Killer Condos

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ok, so no extra bonus, only +1% explosive attack with a special unit ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Does anyone have the unit awards for each level?

Thanks

Has anyone else noticed that it pays out half on iOS what it does on Android?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    This is the worst Ltb yet... Seriously disappointing.
    Lol. May I remind you of the SL-ICE Rink or possibly even worse the Big Top Burlesque ltb. Not only a 10x10 space hog but seriously ugly.

Post Count
    Let's just agree that it's one of the worst ever.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think this is possibly the best reuse of an existing building yet. I think they did a good job making it look good. Stats on the other hand...
    Pagoda no good.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    I think this is possibly the best reuse of an existing building yet. I think they did a good job making it look good. Stats on the other hand...
    I think I'm going to actually have to agree with you. This building has 3 cool things going for it, the new paint job, the output cycle, and the not-huge footprint.

Making LTBs as cheap as this and the last couple sort of defeats the purpose though, IMO. Everyone gets it, everyone can afford the upgrades, everyone gets the upgrade prizes from the event, and as a result, nobody is any better or worse off than they were before the event/building were released. Gree might as well just periodically hand out gift items, because other than the user interaction required, that's pretty much what these very cheap LTBs are.

Don't get me wrong, I'll take it, it's better than nothing or a kick in the privates. It just feels like a pixelated equivalent to treading water.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I think I'm going to actually have to agree with you. This building has 3 cool things going for it, the new paint job, the output cycle, and the not-huge footprint.

Making LTBs as cheap as this and the last couple sort of defeats the purpose though, IMO. Everyone gets it, everyone can afford the upgrades, everyone gets the upgrade prizes from the event, and as a result, nobody is any better or worse off than they were before the event/building were released. Gree might as well just periodically hand out gift items, because other than the user interaction required, that's pretty much what these very cheap LTBs are.

Don't get me wrong, I'll take it, it's better than nothing or a kick in the privates. It just feels like a pixelated equivalent to treading water.
    Well said.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I would have preferred this to be a 1 or 3 hour building. Even a 5-30 minute cycle. At the payout it's giving anyways.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    I would have preferred this to be a 1 or 3 hour building. Even a 5-30 minute cycle. At the payout it's giving anyways.
    I was actually thinking that the other day , an expensive LTB with good hourly payout would definately reward the more active players .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    A killer hourly payout wouldn't disrupt the game. could very well liven the game depending on how killer the payout was. It woulda been dumb for this to have been hourly since the original was hourly.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    it would be great for me , or anyone else who was active a lot in the game . $1million an hour would be nice , as a starting point !
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    A killer hourly payout wouldn't disrupt the game. could very well liven the game depending on how killer the payout was. It woulda been dumb for this to have been hourly since the original was hourly.
    An hourly building with killer payout would totally disrupt the game. If I could log on and know that I can probably visit just a handful of rival's hood's and make a killing in robberies, all day every day, why would I waste any time or game cash upgrading anything in my own hood? I could even probably sell everything I have, never worry about being robbbed again, and still bring in hundreds of million per hour.

I would not sell everything in my hood, but I guarantee a lot of people would.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    An hourly building with killer payout would totally disrupt the game. If I could log on and know that I can probably visit just a handful of rival's hood's and make a killing in robberies, all day every day, why would I waste any time or game cash upgrading anything in my own hood? I could even probably sell everything I have, never worry about being robbbed again, and still bring in hundreds of million per hour.

I would not sell everything in my hood, but I guarantee a lot of people would.
    Well, there's killer, and then there's killer. I was meaning killer. You're obviously thinking killer. Two different things.

Plus there is a growing trend of higher costing stamina to rob.
    Pagoda no good.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Plus there is a growing trend of higher costing stamina to rob.
    That is most definitely a bug. All pvp and robbery actions still cost me 1 stamina, as they always have.