Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    I wasn't referring to quiting 1 3 day war...if they plan to do 3 3 day wars a month...most of the top spenders are looking at retirement...forgo big part of grees income
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    ...on this new war setup. More points for fighting stronger players? But you hit gm wearing maxed epics 4 times then start getting lower points? So have to fight commanders etc? Where is the logic? This adds nothing to the game play except to make people spend more to hit the minimum points they committed to.
    I thought the point was to force people to hit multiple targets (if they wanted to keep getting higher points), and not just repeatedly farm 1-2 enemy players? Made sense to me...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

I've been getting 400+ points from commanders. I hit my minimum points the second day. I have no complaints.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

i dont understand... who is forcing you all to fight every war. take a break on your own accord. the game will be there when you get back.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    i dont understand... who is forcing you all to fight every war. take a break on your own accord. the game will be there when you get back.
    It will also allow those of us with shallower pockets to pickup a shiny new epic.

HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Here's an idea--the forum is here for whoever has something to say about the game to do so--you can express the like for all the 3 days myself and others can express our dislike for all the 3 days--no one forced you to come read our complaints/thoughts on this 3rd three day war
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek

I had high hopes that when it said "new guild war point calculations! Get more points for beating stronger opponents." That it would mean exactly that. Instead what it meant was, less points for repeatedly hitting the same target over and over. Now I know this has helped a lot of new players and that's great because they can get 400 points instead of 200-225 per hit.

But what this has really done is the following:
    1) you have to hit more targets. Greater chance of a loss if you don't know what the targets line up is before you hit.
    2) slowed down the war for ppl who gem and don't strip because you're constantly changing armors to adjust to new targets. The flip side is better points for changing targets.
    3) points have absolutely nothing to do with strength. You get the same points beating a level 11 guy with 2* armors as you do a level 50000000 guy with 5+ epics. True some ppl seem to have a slightly higher base value but it doesn't seem to be tied to strength.
    4) can't believe I'm saying this but, forces stripping guilds to use MORE gems. Yes they can clock a GM 4x a minute instead of twice a minute for non strips... But the points bottom out. They can kill everyone in a stripped guild and bottom out the points and then..... Stuck getting about 300 from stripped gm...
    5) forces everyone to use more gems. Beating a gm before used to give 400-500 pts with bonuses. Now since even commanders give 400 points for a first hit it's more level.... Which again is good for newbie and low level players. Not so good for established players.

Someone had started a thread about how chests were false advertising... Which they aren't... But this is blatant false advertising. Beating a stronger commander gives you nothing extra, except the greater chance of rampant missing turning a win into a loss.

So what was this "revamped war points" all about? Gems! And how to squeeze even more gems out of players....which means more $$$.
    Last edited by Rhaegal; 08-31-2014 at 08:50 PM.

Revamped points?

Still trying to figure out what the heck that meant. Before, as a GM I saw my guys hitting the same guy I was and in some cases getting double the points? WTH? Now, ok, it LOOKS like points are even, but to get 400+ for a regular? No, haven't had the time or the energy to even try and analyse it.

As for the schedule: I'd just like a little bit of consistency here. Yup, expected a FFB after the last 3 day AND AGAIN after the EBR. Didn't happen. No, not a T25 guild. Not even a T100, but we're ok with that. But I'll tell you, it's hard to keep the motivated players motivated, when others are burnt out.

What do I want? It's already been said. Some sort of consistency would be nice. Yeah, I know you guys are going to be testing things out from time to time. Different chests, different schedules, fine. Just something to be consistent here.

Bugs: How about some sort area of the forum to post the various bugs, split between iOS and Android. Developers or Clementine could post the status, what's the priority, estimated time to complete, when it's been submitted to the Play or App Store. Give us SOMETHING so we don't think we're being ignored. Put a second tab in the "News" feed (that I close as soon as it opens up most of the time) with information on bugs and other serious issues.

Sorry, I don't take this game as seriously as some of the T25 guilds...just not worth my time or money. And to be honest, until Gree takes it seriously, I won't. Have I bought gems before, yup. Can't promise I won't do it again...just a matter of disposable income and the proper motivation. I've been playing for over a year, and it's getting frustrating seeing some of these targets get moved just as you're about to reach them. It's frustrating when you see the guaranteed rewards for a special chest are likely going to be worth more than what you actually get from the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Heidekraut View Post
    Here's an idea--the forum is here for whoever has something to say about the game to do so--you can express the like for all the 3 days myself and others can express our dislike for all the 3 days--no one forced you to come read our complaints/thoughts on this 3rd three day war
    no one is forcing you to do 3 3day wars either. i still don't see your problem. if you cant "afford" 3 wars in a row, tell your guild to sit one out, there are other plays who would love to get some epics. you dont have to win every single one of them. i understand you guys are single handedly funding this game, but I'm sure they have enough cash in pocket for you to not spend in one war.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    So what was this "revamped war points" all about? Gems! And how to squeeze even more gems out of players....which means more $$$.
    this is grand - its so you can't farm the GM for an hour and expect great points. it means you ACTUALLY have to play the game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo
    Last edited by sxespanky; 09-01-2014 at 08:24 AM.

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Personally, I don't think Gree should be allowed to sell gems until they fix the video offers button. Guess we have to go petition Google.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    Personally, I don't think Gree should be allowed to sell gems until they fix the video offers button. Guess we have to go petition Google.
    The video button is not broken. It's is an intentional function that it disappears, there is another thread Clementine commented on verifying this.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    The video button is not broken. It's is an intentional function that it disappears, there is another thread Clementine commented on verifying this.
    yep - you either - used up your videos, or have abused it using means you know your not suppose to use >.<

So what's this weekends 3 day event?? Another war?? Raid boss??

HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Something, long, involved and most-likely requiring oodles of gems...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post

this is grand - its so you can't farm the GM for an hour and expect great points. it means you ACTUALLY have to play the game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo
    I don't need the link thanks, took 5 seconds to figure out... Hope the link helped you though.

So it's great that your level and armors vs the level and armors of the opposing knight doesn't matter at all for points?

And it's great that it doesn't even matter IF the opposing knight is even wearing armor?

And it's absolutely fantastic that this was advertised as " Revamped Guild War Points! fight stronger opponents get more points!" When what it really means IS "revamped guild war points fight and get continually diminishing points!"

I do "play the game." I like running into a knight with stacked armor and figuring out a way to win. I do not like clobbering weak players just to get easy points. Where's the fun in that? How is that anymore "playing the game" than facing knights comparable to my level? But hey maybe some people enjoy getting big points beating up little guys.....

As for the war schedule, I'm not a fan of constant 3 day events as I've said before. Bring back the blitzes!!