Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

You miss the point

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    Wow, that's uncalled for! Anyone can say, "I don't like xxxx" it takes some thought to put an idea forward to make something better. Clementine is taking the time to ASK for and read our ideas, and you want to squander your chance to influence the game in a positive way by mocking them.
    You completely missed the point. Asking this question is akin to asking us to describe why we don't like being punched in the face. The answer is so obvious it calls into doubt the ability of these people to turn this game back into an enjoyable experience and one that people actually want to spend money on. It makes you wonder if they've even played the game (it's becoming quite clear they don't actually beta test the game).

And please she isn't taking her time out of the goodness of her heart to ask for our ideas, she's getting paid to do it. Quite frankly the tone of my original comment only demonstrates how frustrated people are with this game right now. Every time they have the opportunity to improve the game, they blow it. One can only hope they are not planning to roll out this weekend this new war feature that will get you more points for attacking tougher opponents. Every promise they made in the latest update has failed miserably. Why would this be any different?

Quote Originally Posted by PG_GNight View Post
    You completely missed the point. Asking this question is akin to asking us to describe why we don't like being punched in the face. The answer is so obvious it calls into doubt the ability of these people to turn this game back into an enjoyable experience and one that people actually want to spend money on. It makes you wonder if they've even played the game (it's becoming quite clear they don't actually beta test the game).

And please she isn't taking her time out of the goodness of her heart to ask for our ideas, she's getting paid to do it. Quite frankly the tone of my original comment only demonstrates how frustrated people are with this game right now. Every time they have the opportunity to improve the game, they blow it. One can only hope they are not planning to roll out this weekend this new war feature that will get you more points for attacking tougher opponents. Every promise they made in the latest update has failed miserably. Why would this be any different?
    No, I didn't miss your point. I'm just trying to keep things positive. Keeping a civil dialogue between developer and user is essential for the continued health of the game. And frankly something that this game seems to be badly lacking.

There seems to be a giant disconnect between developer intent and user experience. If this is a first small baby step in an open dialogue, I'm all for it.

And while I'm aware she is paid to read and police the forum content, like most games, this is not just reading and policing and I'm hoping good things will come.

How about 2 day wars? Trying to war on Friday and Monday mornings suck. You should pull about the same or more revenue than the old 3-1-3-1 scheme

Yep, I'm checking to see if my guild wants to take this one off. Gree is sure doing their best to burn us out. How about having no weekend event once in a while? Sometimes you just need to give the players a break.

Or how about you all complainers just keep a break, and let those who want to play, play.? or is it a must for all the top guilds to be in their own positions at the end of each and every war?

I'm out!

Quote Originally Posted by JNI View Post
    Or how about you all complainers just keep a break, and let those who want to play, play.? or is it a must for all the top guilds to be in their own positions at the end of each and every war?
    Its easy to point fingers but hard to actually contribute constructive feedback.

Im amazed the t25 reward is still there. Thought it was a mistake to be honest.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

One man's "punch in the face" is another man's honest attempt at adjusting their glasses. Remember, Clementine is NEW here; I am not going to hold her personally responsible for every thing (big or little) I might think GREE has not done to my satisfaction.

I see GREE hiring someone who suits up, shows up, asks the questions, and has a sense of humor on the side. I'm a fan. Sorry if that sticks in anyone's craw... *adjusts glasses*

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

I like her....at least she attempts to communicate.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Agree with all the comments, my guild have decided to give this 3 day war a miss as we have gone t10 in Carnival war and t25 in last weeks raid war and they have both been intense and expensive. We were all looking forward to a laid back blitz war this weekend.

Clementine, there needs to be a break in the 3 day war schedule as these wars can be really intense for the guilds that pay to play. Even if your not pushing for t25 or higher, you still need a reasonable amount of participation during the 3 days as top guilds have minimum requirements. With a blitz war you have most of the weekend off and then plan to focus on a one day war. This helps players to stay engaged and not be burnt out with focusing on an intense war for 3 whole days.

Remember Gree, real life happens for all players whether they pay to play or just starting off in this game. Don't kill knights and dragons by going this way.
    Starved Sekta300
    High Commander
    Guild: Starved

Alt Account - Starving Seklone
    Guild Sentinel
    Sister Guild: Starving

I like her too, as she pops in at the right times i.e. does not hide from the problem. only GREE can cure problem but she can see what we r concerned about and has a way to give our input to them.

Hope she knows that support chat rooms like this one are a bit like Hospital ERs; if you gage the health of the population by interviewing people in the ER you will not get a true reading. We may complain a lot buy we r a heathy bunch who mostly enjoy the game but like in the ER we want it to get better
    Last edited by MacRicky; 08-28-2014 at 05:02 PM.

Good analogy...

I remember the Disneyland complaints dept approach: 1 written compliment or thank you was weighted the same as 10 complaints, because most happy people didn't bother to stop and write a note when everything was going well.

With that in mind: "THANK YOU, CLEMENTINE! I appreciate you listening, responding, looking into various issues I've asked about, and definitely your personality (lack of timidity, seasoned with humor). Please keep it up, and remember a Triage is NOT the whole world."

<-- unrepentant and blatant kiss-ass

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

My guild briefly toyed with the idea of making a top 25 run, we've never made it but we got close for carnival war, but we are sitting out as well, we will free play this one. Too many ppl out for the holiday weekend and not enough time to borrow replacements from other guilds.

put lease

Quote Originally Posted by MacRicky View Post
    I like her too, as she pops in at the right times i.e. does not hide from the problem. only GREE can cure problem but she can see what we r concerned about and has a way to give our input to them.

Hope she knows that support chat rooms like this one are a bit like Hospital ERs; if you gage the health of the population by interviewing people in the ER you will not get a true reading. We may complain a lot buy we r a heathy bunch who mostly enjoy the game but like in the ER we want it to get better
    Actions speak louder than words. Other than popping in from time to time to say hi we are aware of the problem and posting a meme, (s)he has done nothing to address any issues raised in this forum or explain what the team plans on doing to fix the issues with the game. Let's not be mistaken - (s)he is here as damage control to calm the masses. She is a representative of the game's developers since they wont come on here and deal with the issues head on. She speaks on their behalf and receives information on their behalf. But hey, if you love him/her that much, go ahead and show her some love by dropping $100 on that druidic.

The only way to make the developers(gree) change their ways is for the top 25 teams that probably collectively spend 15k in gems for the wars is for those teams not to buy gems. When a company loses money like that they take notice. ..but since ego and Internet fame get in the way they won't.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78