Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    I apologize for being a N00B, but let me get this straight:

You are complaining that you HAVE to (not really) spend money/time to (for basically no reason as most of you have maxed epic armor, other than pride) end up in one of the top guilds?

Is blocking other players from reeping the benefits of these wars that important to you? Grow the **** up.

I vote for 3 day wars every 3 days with no break EVER, and lets get some new blood toward the top every once in a while you all take a break and live real life.

precisely

Quote Originally Posted by tnorman78 View Post
    The only way to make the developers(gree) change their ways is for the top 25 teams that probably collectively spend 15k in gems for the wars is for those teams not to buy gems. When a company loses money like that they take notice. ..but since ego and Internet fame get in the way they won't.
    Yup yup yup

Quote Originally Posted by duby1622 View Post

You are complaining that you HAVE to (not really) spend money/time to (for basically no reason as most of you have maxed epic armor, other than pride) end up in one of the top guilds?

Is blocking other players from reeping the benefits of these wars that important to you? Grow the **** up.

I vote for 3 day wars every 3 days with no break EVER, and lets get some new blood toward the top every once in a while you all take a break and live real life.
    Love this post

Lol...may you score #1. I will be sipping something with an umbrella sticking out of it, by the pool.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by duby1622 View Post

Could not have said this any better myself...the sense of entitlement from some individuals in this forum boggles the mind

You just don't get it

Quote Originally Posted by M c D View Post
    Could not have said this any better myself...the sense of entitlement from some individuals in this forum boggles the mind
    Are you guys in top guilds? I’m guessing not. Even if you aren’t pushing yourself you still have responsibility to your guild members and your alliance. It isn’t just about fighting the war itself, I’m sure many senior players would agree that this game is like a full-time job. I genuinely spend more time sorting KnD stuff out than I do on my real life job that pays for my gems lol

My guild is part of a trio which did T10 harlequin war (very expensive) and then our other 2 guilds did T25 for the raid (again very expensive). We still have to manage over 100 players, get them into guilds who are pushing and coordinate for our alliance. I think we all deserve a weekend off after back to back tough wars, not just financially but time-wise. Nothing to do with a sense of entitlement.

It’s just badwill towards their customers from Gree and the T25 hellfire reward AGAIN is a slap in the face. At least give people a decent sale in plenty of time for the war. When a game becomes more stress than enjoyment what is the point? Give us a break Gree we’re burnt out and sick of this!

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    Are you guys in top guilds? I’m guessing not. Even if you aren’t pushing yourself you still have responsibility to your guild members and your alliance. It isn’t just about fighting the war itself, I’m sure many senior players would agree that this game is like a full-time job. I genuinely spend more time sorting KnD stuff out than I do on my real life job that pays for my gems lol

My guild is part of a trio which did T10 harlequin war (very expensive) and then our other 2 guilds did T25 for the raid (again very expensive). We still have to manage over 100 players, get them into guilds who are pushing and coordinate for our alliance. I think we all deserve a weekend off after back to back tough wars, not just financially but time-wise. Nothing to do with a sense of entitlement.

It’s just badwill towards their customers from Gree and the T25 hellfire reward AGAIN is a slap in the face. At least give people a decent sale in plenty of time for the war. When a game becomes more stress than enjoyment what is the point? Give us a break Gree we’re burnt out and sick of this!
    Here's a novel concept...take some time away from the game and de-stress...for your personal health and well-being. Sure sounds like you need to.

The sense of entitlement comment is to these so-called top guild leaders...quit your complaining and whining already. "We spent so much on the last war"..."I need more time on the weekends"..."The rewards are unfair". Boo-hoo. Get a life...GREE does not control yours...or does it?!?

Wow 2350 views in 48hrs, you can tell this topic got people looking. Its not just the regulars.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Blitz would have been great.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflipper View Post
    Blitz would have been great.
    ...because....?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    ...because....?
    We just had a 3 day war, 3 day raid and now another 3 day war. Thats why a blitz would have been perfect.

I even left CK for the war. Im tired of wars... They should never have been that frequent.

Also, its tiresome. Raid is great and fun because of the milestone rewards(IMO way better than war)
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post

I've played it since i think shortly after legendary armors became EB prizes, and have never thought of it as a full time job, the day it gets like that I'm done with it. There is no reason at all to try and constantly run T25 or T10 every single time other than for reasons stated above, no one is forcing you to be on the game all weekend every 3 day war aside from you. You can take time off and it'll still be here

And no, i'm not in a top guild, i'd rather enjoy a game rather than be playing cuz i "have to". It's more fun to play it and enjoy the friendships than to always HAVE to be at the top, at least to me, no one cares or ever will who is best cuz this isn't COD or something

That's the point, it IS fun that's why we do it but my issue is with Gree and their constant money grabbing attitude and lack of thought for the community. As I say, even if we aren't fighting we still have to manage the other players.

Don't even get me started on this new war setup. More points for fighting stronger players? But you hit gm wearing maxed epics 4 times then start getting lower points? So have to fight commanders etc? Where is the logic? This adds nothing to the game play except to make people spend more to hit the minimum points they committed to.

Lol if the top guilds decide to quit and top players/spenders stop playing---there won't be a game for you free to play to enjoy. Our money is what helps them to keep the game updated up and going and new armors out every week--but sure you want us to stop playing so we can stop complaining that sounds like it'll help us all if that's the case, enjoy the game while it lasts and start looking for another game while your at it.
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek

I doubt top players missing one 3 day war will cause them to shut the game down, and as far as these updates and new armors, maybe they should work on the bugs a little more instead, happy customers buy more product
    Last edited by Skrapz; 08-30-2014 at 02:24 PM.