Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

This is a big holiday weekend in the U.S. Most people have plans.... However, this could be an opportunity for some new names in the top 25.

What...

Ok, the above comments support everything I have to say about everything, but I feel obliged to post my own response aswell. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a 3 day war after a raid, but when gem rewards have been diminished or let me rephrase that, they're almost non existant, through videos, the raid mess up, which was not the players fault, but we all get punished as a result of it, and the lack of gem sales..and now a chest which can be bought for fusion boost has pretty much shoved anyone who was once free to play in a corner, either quit, or pay..and as for the top guilds, I know these events are not light on the pockets, and personally I have lost 5 people who were constantly huge spenders, due to the lack of a break of spending, and more of a push to spend more. More power to those who can sit 3 days on a game every weekend and buy rainbows at only 20%, I don't down you at all, but I do believe this is getting out of control and has been for awhile now..if we would see progress as to where our money goes in this game, such as customer support actually supporting, and developers being more through to make it more smooth and less glitchable gameplay, I think the reaction may differ when tossed another weekend long event, also the rewards? Come on..Gree we are loyal, but you're pushing a mass away as the $ situation becomes more of a priority for you.
    One of my hugest problems would be explaining to a non PC gamer why my W,A,S,D keys are worn off of my keyboard.

One comment on the side:

I don't care if Raid is kept at 3-days; those who hit all the milestones early are free to walk. Not all of us are done in one-day. I just can't keep doing 3-day after 3-day after 3-day with no break in sight...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Hellfire for top 25 again? Really?

Seriously? Hellfire for top 25 again? I thought the new up date said revamped rewards not recycled? Come on gree you guys can do better than that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    One comment on the side:

I don't care if Raid is kept at 3-days; those who hit all the milestones early are free to walk. Not all of us are done in one-day. I just can't keep doing 3-day after 3-day after 3-day with no break in sight...
    If I had fought hard for the raid war I'd agree but I basically plowed through a couple m points the first day and a half and then coasted the rest of the way so I feel "rested". Had I fought hard the whole time as some do, I'd be more than ready for a break.

Most everyone nailed it with their comments for me.
    It has traditionally been 1-day blitzes inbetween 3-day events. a Blitz was supposed be last weekend, following the Harlequin War which was was a record-setting, expensive war. Instead of the typical Blitz war, we were given the Xantico Raid, another 3-day event, which came as a surprise to the vast majority of players and distorted the plans of many guilds. Now with 2 hectic weekends in a row, we are given another Guild War. Like many have said, I like GWs. But 3 consecutive 3-day events in a row? We have real lives outside of these games. Free Play or Pay to play, playing these events is a big time commitment, along with it being a heavy financial strain for the paying players. 2 3-day events in a month has been expensive at least for me, but enjoyable. But 3 in a month is too much, let alone 3 consecutive 3-day events. I don't know what's going on, but this kind of trend and this kind of switch in schedule will kill this game, believe me.
    IGN: FDP Yongsan RRu
    GM of ForgeDragons Path
    HC of The Rainbow Rug
    #6 War of the Enchantress
    #3 Xantico Raid
    No Minimums. Max Participation
    LINE fdpyongsan to apply

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    If I had fought hard for the raid war I'd agree but I basically plowed through a couple m points the first day and a half and then coasted the rest of the way so I feel "rested". Had I fought hard the whole time as some do, I'd be more than ready for a break.
    I need a break due to a triplicate of back-to-back 3-day events, not 1 Raid. Heh

Now here's the REAL question. Does this mean there are no more 1 day fusion wars?

That's a very good question... GREE?

hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    Now here's the REAL question. Does this mean there are no more 1 day fusion wars?
    Wondering if the fusion chest is the answer to that..guess we will see.
    One of my hugest problems would be explaining to a non PC gamer why my W,A,S,D keys are worn off of my keyboard.

Your problem gree that you think the heavy numbers of gems with the players come from buying
    Well it's not
    There was 2 glitch one from video offer and another one from the ride
    So stop trying to take every single gems from us , we are buy not use glitch
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Could you provide me some more feedback about why you dislike this event? Remember to be constructive and clear!
    This is too funny. It's obvious to everyone but the people developing the game? Do we really have to spell it out to you? Are you that out of touch with reality? No wonder you think $100 for a druidic is an exciting new feature or free fusion stones are an exciting incentive to open a 3x chest. I'm amazed you didn't throw in some free healing potions while you're at it! Those are still useful yea?

It is the 3 consecutive 3 day wars. I have key people saying they wont be on this war. Please dont make it 4 in a row. I wont quit the game, but it is time consuming.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by PG_GNight View Post
    This is too funny. It's obvious to everyone but the people developing the game? Do we really have to spell it out to you? Are you that out of touch with reality? No wonder you think $100 for a druidic is an exciting new feature or free fusion stones are an exciting incentive to open a 3x chest. I'm amazed you didn't throw in some free healing potions while you're at it! Those are still useful yea?
    Wow, that's uncalled for! Anyone can say, "I don't like xxxx" it takes some thought to put an idea forward to make something better. Clementine is taking the time to ASK for and read our ideas, and you want to squander your chance to influence the game in a positive way by mocking them.

I f they want my money
    1) fix the bugs
    2) fix the customer support
    All i ask, this isn't the way to go if you're trying to make a few extra bucks, i d planned to spend on the raid last week personally but then you took the gemms and keys away, what in the world makes you think i'll put money into this event, you're not deserving of it.

And i personally don't want to see blitz gone being in a guild that is "spend at will" we're mostly made of free to play people and it's nice to get some help leveling armor more quickly. I play criminal legacy as well and these teo games are identical, yet i haven't seen nearly the amount of bugs on there as on knd, just sayin' 😥