Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Thumbs down Another 3 day war?

Where is our blitz...3 three days in a row? You know because we don't have anything better to do...also hellfire for t25 again?

What's going on ��
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek

Hi im a lemon. Squeeze me for money
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Heide

Were did your info come from re 3 day.

If its another 3 day i will be taking a time out.

It's posted on android
    iOS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    LINE heidnseek

Android gets info sooner then ios

Could you provide me some more feedback about why you dislike this event? Remember to be constructive and clear!

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Could you provide me some more feedback about why you dislike this event? Remember to be constructive and clear!
    Clementine, it isn't the event itself.

It's the fact that this is the third 3 day event in a row, immediately after an expensive war epic (Harlequin) and without the normal intermission of 24 hour fusion boost wars.

We have real lives too and some people use blitz wars to focus on other things. Not to mention the financial strain the immediate back to back events causes for people.

We don't want back to back 3 day events. Period.

Thumbs down KnD My only Life? Really GREE?

What the hell...a third 3 day eventin arow? I have nothing better to do than play KnD on weekends? Really GREE. I luv the online friends I have made through this game and they are why I have stuck with it...but if the intent is epic war ... raid... epic war...raid...repeat monthly...FML

nope I am outta here

1) Hellfire again feels like an insult to me as I overspent last raid for that to cover your coders' mostakes
    2) spenders need a break, regular users could use fusion boosts as they didnt get 1000 armors from raid bug
    3) it feels like you are trying to squeeze out every cent from your spenders and this really angers me. -the sheer amount of bugs and mistakes
    -the bugs not being fixed
    - no new content
    - bad customer support
    - dissatisfying compensation
    but instead
    - no more blitz wars just 2 new epics every week
    - buyable epics so people dont use free gems to get it?
    - no 40 %sales
    - 2x hellfire because it was expensive?
    - gem events every week

This looks like your devs dont care for this game at all and honestly so many of my freinds and spenders retired already you are on the edge of killing the game for good.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I agree with the above, the event itself isn't the problem, it's the fact that it's the 3rd weekend in a row we are having a 3 day event, we were expecting a blitz this past weekend to recoup from the very expensive harlequin war and instead we ended up with a pretty expensive raid, again we were looking forward to a for sure blitz this weekend and yet again have a three day thrown at us. Give us a break, give us the blitz we are looking for to recoup.

Also, the raid just had hellfire as top25, why again? And please by all means if we are forced to have this 3 day event don't change the reward as maybe we can still possibly relax (as far as top25 goes).

Just seems poorly thought out with no regard to how we might feel
    iOS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    LINE heidnseek

Unhappy Constructive feedback

Clementime,

Sorry...first response was my emotion.
    My constructive criticism is this...

1. The alternating pattern of a 3 day event one weekend then a 1 day event the next weekend was managable from a personable time commitment perspective. Gave needed time away from game and for REAL LIFE.
    2. Gree is now asking players to give up every weekend to a game particularly to remain in competitive top guilds you need to play to stay
    3. This all requires money at the top levels t 25 & t10...which of course GREE knows and counts on. I personally cannot afford to spend on four 3-day events in KnD a month which is where it appears this game is heading. Or even three 3-day events if intent is to have one raid and one blitz a month.

BTW....what is the proposed rotation schedule? I think I may sit out until I know.

I am burnt out.

Kanga pretty much nailed it for me, above.

I LOVE Guild War and I LOVE Raid; part of why I love them so much is I have some time to miss them. With 3-day events back-to-back, I am spending all my free time stressing on a game I normally enjoy. If there is repeatedly no down-time, I will forcibly unplug myself and make this next 3-Day event "not mandatory" for my entire Guild...a first in our history.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Clementine

I am not able to devote the time and effort into a third three day battle in a row. I have made family comments based on an assumption that there would be a one day event.

Rather then ask why we object to this change a better question would be, why does GREE feel they need to make back to back to back three day Wars.

Looks like several of my guilds strongest knights also are not going to play.

Totally agree on all the above!

It is nice to have an addictive time consuming game to play, but real life shouts for attention too, cut down the raid to a one day event, cause that gets boring too hitting same thing over and over again, banish the blitz and just go back to a 3 day war and a 1 dayraid

I know that many of the top paying players and guilds on iOS are also opting to sit out this war. Mostly just relax and go to "free to play" mode, we were honestly expecting a blitz after the back to back 3 day events. I also am heading more and more to retirement when I see the game going in this direction, it's not going to be as fun or enjoyable with 3 day wars 3x a month :-/
    iOS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    LINE heidnseek