DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updating to iOS 8

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    Nah, they'd better cut their losses and decide not to continue providing that revenue stream to that company. If they want to limit the amount of spending across multiple accounts that's up to them.
    Well new features of coming KA updates needs memory to run smoothly, so what do u expect? Shall,Gree stop to add new features and stuff to KA so just all ipod4 users are happy?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    Well new features of coming KA updates needs memory to run smoothly, so what do u expect? Shall,Gree stop to add new features and stuff to KA so just all ipod4 users are happy?
    Didn't say that but gree will never dictate my budget either. Those are the choices that they have to make and I make mine.

Lurker
    Post Count

?

I know this will be a dumb question for most, but how do I know what version IPod I have

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good question Queen Zoey.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1353

This link has info to help you

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    This is correct.

EDIT: We also don't support iPod touch 3rd generation, iPod touch 2nd generation, iPod touch 1st generation.
    Are you saying that you also will not be supporting 3rd gen, 2nd gen....? Or, that you already don't support those because one of my accounts is on a 3rd gen and is working fine except for lag and disconnect issues. I am still able to play the game though. Will I still be able to play or will that account be gone all together?

Post Count

an iPhone 3 iOS 6.1.6

Quote Originally Posted by Greybeard View Post
    Are you saying that you also will not be supporting 3rd gen, 2nd gen....? Or, that you already don't support those because one of my accounts is on a 3rd gen and is working fine except for lag and disconnect issues. I am still able to play the game though. Will I still be able to play or will that account be gone all together?
    Will the iphone3 be supported?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Iphone 4 is so slow after update, MOB graphics are higher and no way to turn down

My Ipad has 3 graphics options that were on my IPhone 4 prior to update:
    Particle effects
    Parallax FX
    Parallex angled

The IPhone has no option nor my soon to be outdated iPod to turn these off, both are having same issue on top of the Ipod being able to load any map except ones I am doing a quest on, so no questing w/o crashing. Have reloaded too many times to bother again.

Back to graphics issue:
    Loading maps is slower now, but not a huge amount of time, but attacking a mob or raiding a player, it takes around 30 seconds for my lil guy to move, walk over and hit the mob, then 15 seconds before I can select the mob again. That is way slower than before, and raiding will sit there and show the same repeated graphic for 30 seconds each time after taking 30 seconds to get to the screen, almost regen stamina as fast as I attack.

Please give us an option to take the graphics down a notch since they are noticeably more detailed and could very likely be the reason for this issue.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    any time frame/date when the older ipods will officially not be able to play the game? I use one also along with the Iphone 4.

Post Count
    When is the fix for older devices being released?
    Line ID: clementine88