Soooo DONE with epic boss!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Soooo DONE with epic boss!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinguy369 View Post
    The people always crying about bosses are the same ones whose stats suck. It's survival of the fittest so deal with it!
    Too true. It's always the players that leveled up way to fast for no reason or maybe for that amazing 250 item lmfao!!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    When you'll reach 250, you'll sing a different tune.

Edit: 40m cash hit, could only reach 13 with 1 hit.
    I would start over. Lol.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Soprano View Post
    Too true. It's always the players that leveled up way to fast for no reason or maybe for that amazing 250 item lmfao!!!!
    The ones that talk like this are the campers who hide at a lower level and are afraid to do anything that includes gaining Xp level up to the last tiers by doing events then see what you have to say. And he should start over because he worked and has over 140 mil attack guessing by the cash hit amount yeah right.

Post Count
    Boss number 39 down - still one free hit.....Don't know what all the fuss is about......

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Boss number 39 down - still one free hit.....Don't know what all the fuss is about......
    What level are you? Just wondering I'm on lvl 47 1 cash 1 free so not to bad yet I'm 244

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    What level are you? Just wondering I'm on lvl 47 1 cash 1 free so not to bad yet I'm 244
    I'm level 222. Just did 40th boss - 2 free hits.

Post Count
    last one for me was 4 cash hits for the 100 so..

the 250's do get screwed though

Post Count
    For those that started this game the first month it was out and who learned quickly the folly of buying gold, they were screwed the day EB came out.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CatDor View Post
    I don't agree with skill points having anything to do with RB or EB I stupidly (like many) put my skill points into a/d when I had no clue what I was doing I have 75 in attack and 70 in defense and am 1 cash hitting at level 10
    Attack skill points does have an effect since RB and EB uses raw attack strength, but they have become negligible with the stats inflation.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    EPIC Boss has gotten to be ridicules. Sorry Gree, you a going Backwards on this one. For many it used to be challenging, fun and doable. Now for many (not all) its all but impossible unless vast amounts of gold are spent.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The ones that talk like this are the campers who hide at a lower level and are afraid to do anything that includes gaining Xp level up to the last tiers by doing events then see what you have to say. And he should start over because he worked and has over 140 mil attack guessing by the cash hit amount yeah right.
    Or had connections lol. It makes no sense to be level 250 or enlighten me about why it's a good idea to get to level 250?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just an addition to the thread, we have a lvl 250 that has 3 cash and one free on lvl 22. Ridiculous.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrify View Post
    Dude why are u still stalking me? I dont have any problem finishing epic boss lol. Go get a life and quit crying about being a guinea pig in wars lol.
    In Zombie Crew we are taught to stalk #FACT

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It has nothing to do with camping! It has to deal with being smart and how you build your character is all.

Post Count
    Still free hitting on lvl 75 and Main at lvl 167 is still free hitting at boss 62. Epic Boss has been a cakewalk event since last november , back in those days a lvl 250 would struggle to get past lvl30. Bring back the special Epic boss at least that was a challenge and not everyone in a top 250 syn could finish!
    Proud Owner of Wraith Battle Jet , F-15 Eagle, Vikrant Carrier Ship , Frozen Arctic Artillery and Iquique Operative!