Soooo DONE with epic boss!! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Soooo DONE with epic boss!!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    They should reverse the tiers and see how it works. Next to impossible for the newbies, and then own it when you hit 250. Might actually make people want to play more, faster, harder, longer. Level up quicker and look forward to it. Might be crazy... crazy enough to work.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiosyncrasy View Post
    They should reverse the tiers and see how it works. Next to impossible for the newbies, and then own it when you hit 250. Might actually make people want to play more, faster, harder, longer. Level up quicker and look forward to it. Might be crazy... crazy enough to work.
    That's how it works in 99.99% of any other game. It's only vice versa in gree games.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CatDor View Post
    I think if it's based on raw stats maybe gree should go retro and let us have up to 2500 mafia again then we could use more weapons thus giving us higher raw attack!! Maybe it would help? Don't know why they lowered it in the first place.
    Like Weasel says, it was never lowered or raised.

There used to be an Android glitch where stats continued to go up with above 500 mafia, but those extras never helped you. The limit was always 500.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Alright maybe I'm mistaken when I started almost 2 years ago I remember people having 2500 mafia then you didn't see that anymore just the 500 for everyone.

Post Count
    why complain so much when you have an easier way to get back to greedy? just don't shell out money, it's that simple

i'm on lvl 53 and think i can pull along to lvl 60 while playing free and that's the end of the headache with killing so many boring bosses to earn boring prizes hehehe!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    why complain so much when you have an easier way to get back to greedy? just don't shell out money, it's that simple

i'm on lvl 53 and think i can pull along to lvl 60 while playing free and that's the end of the headache with killing so many boring bosses to earn boring prizes hehehe!
    Yep, this has become yet another ignored event for me. Extremely tedious and unrewarding.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Alright maybe I'm mistaken when I started almost 2 years ago I remember people having 2500 mafia then you didn't see that anymore just the 500 for everyone.
    There have been dozens of display bugs in this game in the three years it has been around. Whatever you were seeing was one of them. With Gree, what you see is not always what you get.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Yup, but any above the 500 were "ghosts". You couldn't see them on your allies list or visit them. If I remember you were able to see them on the rivals list though, which led to some confusion.

It also meant if you wished to reduce your mafia below 500 it became extremely difficult because you couldn't remove the ghosts. They became like unseen henchmen, and only support could delete them. If you'd dropped too many real allies before going to support your mafia might plummet dramatically. When I did that my mob fell to somewhere above 300, lol
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The NSA View Post
    Haha nah, never mad, I just speak the truth emphatically.
    Banned! lmfao I got the last laugh!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The issue with eb is the inconsistent way to summon it. and of course the difficulty to kill it when you are in higher lvls. They have now added the street assault at same time so you have to choose where to use your cash..
    Top syndicates 10% will continue using gold as usual and they won't care about that, as those few ppl represent 90% of game income..
    At the end, gree wont do anything good, as usual, for the other 90% of its customer base.