Soooo DONE with epic boss!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Soooo DONE with epic boss!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Soooo DONE with epic boss!!

I'm level 214 with my main and just like many others have a couple minis but refuse to give up my main because all the bonuses and $$ spent. Thought maybe this epic boss would have no change seeings how gree seemed to be a little bit generous with the "month of mayhem" gifts but WOW was I wrong!! Level 10 epic boss I'm already having to do cash hits and the ingame cash to win a pathetic item that had no worth to my stats is soooo not worth it!! I used to use gold on EB cause it wasn't too bad just to make that final push but now unless you want to spend an unrealistic amount of gold I can maybe make it to level 60. I feel really bad for those that are level 225-249 and even worse for those that are at level 250. Please gree change this with so many complaining it's obviously an issue you need to address!!!

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Epic boss has gone from bad to worse to completely awful. There is no acceptable reason why there should even be tiers to start with.

Rather than just complain, here is a suggestion for Gree in plain, clear english:

Abolish tiers for epic boss events. None of the other events have tiers based on level, they are all the same for everyone, as they should be. This tier system for epic bosses ruins what would otherwise be a perfectly good and enjoyable event.

Alternatively, do nothing. I'm sure you guys are doing great in the player acquisition department. Your player retention department, however, may like to have a word with whoever makes the decisions about epic boss events.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just curious what your stats are that your having to use cash hits so early.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandd1821 View Post
    Just curious what your stats are that your having to use cash hits so early.
    Stats have nothing to do with that. It's strictly because of the tier system.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have a top 750 syndicate my stats are 20m/22m criticize if you must I feel my stats are rather average.

Post Count
    I hit for 25 million and that got me to l9 with one hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Was simple question wasn't goin to criticize ... And it does have everything to do with it ... Seeing the tier system has been in place since the event started. It's not goin to change ... Maybe the tiers will lighten up but it's doubtful.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm level 133 and this event gets difficult!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    im level 223 with 140 mil attack and im at 45 bosses 1 cash hit. dont say stats dont have any effect on epic boss.
    Name- RAMBO
    Level 216
    Attack- 300,xxx,xxx
    Defense-200,xxx,xxx
    IPH 35,xxx,xxx
    Invite Code- 764-591-244

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandd1821 View Post
    Was simple question wasn't goin to criticize ... And it does have everything to do with it ... Seeing the tier system has been in place since the event started. It's not goin to change ... Maybe the tiers will lighten up but it's doubtful.
    When the epic boss events started even the loot was tiered. Seeing as that was scrapped many, many bosses ago it's not an unreasonable request that further changes to the tier system are made. They wouldn't have to change much if anything about the code, they would just have to input the same boss parameters for each tier. The change is a simple one. The decision to move forward with it, not so much apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrify View Post
    im level 223 with 140 mil attack and im at 45 bosses 1 cash hit. dont say stats dont have any effect on epic boss.
    I did not say stats have nothing to do with the event, I said stats have nothing to do with the fact the boss becomes more difficult much sooner for players at higher levels. You may be on "one cash hit" but I promise that will change before you finish. It wouldn't for someone more than 100 levels lower than you.
    Last edited by Weasel; 08-26-2014 at 06:23 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Wrong its your attack skill ,during rb and eb you will only see who are the one really strong by their damaged and kills to the boss in this events also you will see the importance of using your skill points wisely those who use them in energy have advatages on sltq but those who use them on attack they have advantages on rb and eb

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I don't agree with skill points having anything to do with RB or EB I stupidly (like many) put my skill points into a/d when I had no clue what I was doing I have 75 in attack and 70 in defense and am 1 cash hitting at level 10

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CatDor View Post
    I don't agree with skill points having anything to do with RB or EB I stupidly (like many) put my skill points into a/d when I had no clue what I was doing I have 75 in attack and 70 in defense and am 1 cash hitting at level 10
    I have 400 attack skill and require 2 free hits or one cash hit at level 8. The claim that attack skill points make any difference is a completely uninformed statement based on assumption and guessing. The truth is, attack and defence skill points are as worthless now as they ever were.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The issue in short-

I leveled up quickly. Only recently have I actually joined a decent syndicate and upped my strategy- before it was all iph and bs missions without reward. Whatever, they were there so I figured I was meant to play 'em; didn't realize that resulted in punishment in this bassackwards game. So now I'm lvl 167, 3 mill attack 4 mill defense. I'm already a potential liability in battles- cool. But I also haven't been able to deal with Raid Boss since probably level 100.. I hit lvl 28, 36 maybe? So I've missed out on all sorts of stat boosting items.. meaning I fall further behind.. you see the cycle. Wah.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The NSA View Post
    The issue in short-

I leveled up quickly. Only recently have I actually joined a decent syndicate and upped my strategy- before it was all iph and bs missions without reward. Whatever, they were there so I figured I was meant to play 'em; didn't realize that resulted in punishment in this bassackwards game. So now I'm lvl 167, 3 mill attack 4 mill defense. I'm already a potential liability in battles- cool. But I also haven't been able to deal with Raid Boss since probably level 100.. I hit lvl 28, 36 maybe? So I've missed out on all sorts of stat boosting items.. meaning I fall further behind.. you see the cycle. Wah.
    I did the same thing. Most games that have missions have them to complete, every other game I've played rewards the higher levels. I know it's not the same platform, but even video games reward you for moving up. Basically you're getting the opposite. And honestly, I can't see anyone from Gree coming up with a good reasonable explanation for us as to why they've given these goals if there is no reward for doing them. Unfortunately for some of us it's too late.