War Results: Post!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: War Results: Post!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

War Results: Post!

We haven't had a posting of the 11 hour war nor the 3 day war. Can we get them posted?

Thx

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Anything important enough to be made into an announcement is also important enough to post somewhere that people will see it. Nobody checks the announcement sub. Of course, by 'nobody' I mean 'a very, very small percantage of forum visitors'.

Lurker
    Post Count

inconsistent scoring

Did anyone else have issues with their score in this list not being what showed in the game at the very end?

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Anything important enough to be made into an announcement is also important enough to post somewhere that people will see it. Nobody checks the announcement sub. Of course, by 'nobody' I mean 'a very, very small percantage of forum visitors'.
    The announcements should be where everyone checks for important information. Remember all important information will be posted in that section. There are different sub-forums for a reason.

Post Count
    Oooh.... The 11hr war? meh.

I checed our points from our final battle SS against the list: we gained about 30k!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    He is talking about the Cast Iron Conflict battle.

Post Count
    yeah our score was incorrect..or the splash screen after last battle and the ip currently in the events tab on mine is incorrect

I have ss but not sure if we can post battle ss's..On the ss after last battle it shows us with more total points than the team we beat but them ranked higher than us and that battle ended 30 secs before battle concluded so no time for another..

weird

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The announcements should be where everyone checks for important information
    Maybe it should, maybe it shouldn't. The fact is a very small portion of people visit any other sub section other than general.
    Back when A&F was the main mod here, she used to post everything in general, and after a few days she'd unsticky it and move to announcements. Announcements were more like an archive.