Closed Thread Question no even remotely answered

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Closed Thread Question no even remotely answered

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Closed Thread Question no even remotely answered

So I see the thread about not being able to use Med packs purchased during WD has been closed without an answer given.

Can the Med packs be used outside of WD. It seems several people are posting they were unable to use purchased packs. Are these people mistaken? Is this a known bug?

Big question is when will Gree actually post an answer so we can buy med packs? I used all mine during WD so I can't see if it is working. Not buying til I know they have debugged the new feature.

Or the players that posted they couldn't use them have you been able to resolve it through updating your app? Probably easier to get an answer from players vs Mods.

Post Count
    I bought during wd & used during RB currently.
    TKM - OFFICER

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So I guess by greed logic we should have a recording of every time we log into the game and make an attempt to do, well, anything at all. Wow. Just wow.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thanks for the quick answer. I'll assume they have fixed this already or it was just an app update issue.

It would be nice if the mods could say things like that. They are so afraid to get it wrong they just say nothing and create this information void.

I realize we jump on mods the minute they utter nonsense like the collect all button does not collect raided buildings but I see how that is the way it would work if the game updated raided buildings fast enough. Problem isn't the button it's the slow updates and the random order they seem to be received.

If mods would start a dialogue with players regarding issues (even make a sub forum so problems aren't blasted all over the main forum) we would be able to get better detail on what isn't working and why. I'd say it seems about 50-50 player error vs game error enough to want to be sure things work before using them.

I also realize we often treat this forum like any pay-to-play forum where we expect results and fixes immediately. Although this isn't a pay-to-play game per say, it's generating enough revenue to receive pay-to-play type of responses.

Personally I don't feel the pressure players are putting on Gree to inform us and fix issues is too much. I think Gree's response is too little so the yelling gets louder and more often. I can almost see a solution being worked on by Gree. Long way to go still.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I used the free med pack and it only gave me 1 hit instead of 4. I started on empty health.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So these free med pack flash screens are on IOS only?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    not all IOS - several of my updated devices did not get the free med pack.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    "In order to have received the free health refill, it was necessary to have the current game version and data set, and log into the game on the days that the pop-up was in the game prior to the start of the WD event. If you know that you met that criteria, send in a ticket to the Support Team including game version and data set, and date/time when you received the pop-up notification."--GEMH

Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    So I guess by greed logic we should have a recording of every time we log into the game and make an attempt to do, well, anything at all. Wow. Just wow.
    You mean you don't take screenshots with date time stamps of every pop-up screen you ever receive in-game to make sure you get what is advertised? It's like being part of a class-action settlement that requires you to provide receipts of consumables you bought years ago. Nobody does it except people looking to screw someone over. Great to be a part of such a fun experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Exactly. Kind of like all those pop-ups that stated if you complete this, you will receive 10x this prize! Only to receive 1 of the prize. Hopefully, maybe, if they decide you should receive it or not. This game is like Russian roulette really.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Another 'case by case' fix from gree....... I wouldnt hold your breath for a result any time soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We ask questions in English but they only read Cha ching.

Can u fix this....yes we do like spending ur money on holiday homes.
    Wen will this b released...yes we r good at our jobs, thanks for the compliment
    Guys we have had this issue for years...first we have heard of it, we will pass it along for a committee to contemplate thinking about putting together a team of highly paid consultants who will then put together a typical unpointed survey to see if we can figure out if there is an actual issue
    Guys the community would like...yeah good thanks
    Please for the love of god help us...yes, I do think the flavour of coke has changed

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Does anyone know how to create a thread. I dont know how to do it.

I have a great idea about changes in MW that would benefit all.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir123 View Post
    Does anyone know how to create a thread. I dont know how to do it.

I have a great idea about changes in MW that would benefit all.
    Horses have four legs (I'm practicing so I can get a job at gree hq)

You need to have a certain amount of posts up before u can create a thread. Once you have enough post u will see at the bottom of the page ur permissions. If one of them is create a thread, congratulations...u spend too much time in here as I do. From there...just above that box and to the left is a "post new thread" button-at the bottom of all the other posts on the general page.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I feel bad for the newcomers to the game. They have know idea what they are getting themselves into. I've been here long enough to know better than to spend money anymore. Those that have also should really know better. No customer support, what little there is have mentality that the customer is always wrong instead of the other way around. It falls on deaf ears. "What, you didn't get what you paid for or we offered to give you? Too bad, prove it." It's a shame.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit