A poll: Should the 8th tier for the Epic Boss (a punishment for 250s) be cancelled? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Should the 8th Epic Boss tier be cancelled?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, integrate 250s into the 7th tier, like it used to be.

85 85.86%
  • No, leave it the way it is.

14 14.14%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A poll: Should the 8th tier for the Epic Boss (a punishment for 250s) be cancelled?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops88 View Post
    I hear ya struggles 250. But why would gree change it? It makes them money like every other event? Most top players are level 250 and they want the mods.. they will spend
    So according to your logic, why not make it super strong for all levels? They'll make even more money!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    So according to your logic, why not make it super strong for all levels? They'll make even more money!

And BOOM! Agree with this statement! Come on Gree been ages your players been asking for this...I'm dreading that moment when I reach lvl 250. Fix it once and for all make it fair for all players...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    If they make it too strong for me, I'll just skip the event and save a few days of playing lol. Don't really matter to me. I'll be in the next tier (150) during this event.. if not the next one. Gree doesn't really care what you want. If people spend, they will keep doing what makes them $$. But like I have said before.. I feel bad for the level 250's.

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sir, with all due respect I'm currently retired and in remission. CC's an outlet and a distraction for me and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I've had a few friends who are no longer with us, who had the pleasure to play this game until the day they passed away. I'm sure you were jesting and making a light remark. Terminal illnesses have a reputation of draining the biggest bank roll and I'd rather have fun.

Post Count
    Just a bit of feedback: Final tier L100 boss seems to be somewhere around 750 million health... I didn't really count attacks, but I think it took me 5 refills hitting for a bit over 30m a pop. I dropped about 200 gold to finish. This is about 200 gold more than I've spent on any boss event in a long time, and I suspect there are other people in the same position as me.

Thank you for making the event theoretically possible, and I hope you were rewarded by an actual increase in player spending on this event. I think you found a good balance.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    I already posted, it's 880m HP. Needed 2 refills, which is fine i guess.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Just a bit of feedback: Final tier L100 boss seems to be somewhere around 750 million health... I didn't really count attacks, but I think it took me 5 refills hitting for a bit over 30m a pop. I dropped about 200 gold to finish. This is about 200 gold more than I've spent on any boss event in a long time, and I suspect there are other people in the same position as me.

Thank you for making the event theoretically possible, and I hope you were rewarded by an actual increase in player spending on this event. I think you found a good balance.
    Quoted for truth.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post

Crap, I agree with DipStik. I'm surely going to hell now...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Don View Post
    Crap, I agree with DipStik. I'm surely going to hell now...
    It happens to everyone eventually. It comes with wisdom.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.