Daily login rotations

Could anyone provide any information about the rotations? Which ones are there and what do they give?

As I'm only 20 days playing, I'm unable to see it!

Regards,

Bayu

What is this rotation you speak of sir?

I think he is talking about daily log in rewards. If so, just wait until you are given the daily reward and you can look ahead and see what future daily rewards will be given to you day by day. Thanks.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer

Hate to ask........

But can the prizes for logging in every day get at least a little bit better? I'm not saying the stuff were getting now is bad, but it's no Comrade Zero or Flamethrower......Hope Gree is listening...

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    I think he is talking about daily log in rewards. If so, just wait until you are given the daily reward and you can look ahead and see what future daily rewards will be given to you day by day. Thanks.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer

I know about that. But I'm very curious what we exactly get after! Day 28!
    A screenshot would be helpfull

Quote Originally Posted by Edgecrusher43 View Post
    But can the prizes for logging in every day get at least a little bit better? I'm not saying the stuff were getting now is bad, but it's no Comrade Zero or Flamethrower......Hope Gree is listening...
    Most rewards are pretty average and dull but occasional rare units are pretty good. The gold is good and there should be a super rare every 20 days or somethingu

Daily rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Bayu View Post
    I know about that. But I'm very curious what we exactly get after! Day 28!
    A screenshot would be helpfull
    Daily rewards will only show for the upcoming week. You won't see 1 months of rewards like when you first start.
    And so far its nothing to get excited about. Bronze keys, some silver, 5 gold bars, trainers, that's all I have seen in weeks.
    Last edited by Bloodanguts; 08-28-2014 at 12:43 PM.

once the first month is over and you get the sr comrade zero...things are fairly benign...

Quote Originally Posted by Obamallama View Post
    Most rewards are pretty average and dull but occasional rare units are pretty good. The gold is good and there should be a super rare every 20 days or somethingu
    Exactly......... Make it some gold or gold keys or good vehicles every so often.... And more gold than 5 pieces.....

Quote Originally Posted by Edgecrusher43 View Post
    Exactly......... Make it some gold or gold keys or good vehicles every so often.... And more gold than 5 pieces.....
    5 gold is Good considering you get 1 per level up. I think give it out more often