+1 building mod is out!!,! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: +1 building mod is out!!,!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    That was a waste of them. There's plenty of time without.
    Yeah, but I'm greedy and I don't do ltq's anyways. I just couldn't wait to start upgrading my Gentleman's Clubs.
    Pagoda no good.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Awesome awesome prize, BUT...
    Why on beginner though??? why?
    Virtually everyone is going to get it so no one will have any advantage having it... we will all continue to build up our IPH, now 2 times faster... all of us together :-~

Consistent Contributor Pocos_Peros_Locos's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    this is like the best beginner ltq prize in the yr i've been playing this game. Thx gree - you did something right for a change, whether it was intended or not. Loving the extra bldg mod - i usually stay away from ltq's on my mini but i had to take advantage of this mod. The prize for normal and elite doesn't include any bldg mods but there is still something..

I just wish there was a mod for beginners all the time.

Post Count
    Everyone is thanking this mythical creature named "gree", but i want to personally thank Tadaaah. I have a feeling you had something to do with it. Thank you!

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Bourne View Post
    Virtually everyone is going to get it so no one will have any advantage having it... we will all continue to build up our IPH, now 2 times faster... all of us together :-~
    Read the name of the item. "Anniversary Party Favor". I'm no rocket scientist, but I suspect this may have something to do with the month of mayhem celebration for the third anniversary of CC. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    1. Peeps whine when Gree doesn't or does things we want or request
    2. Gree needs to put out another anniversary gift: The Whambulance for whiners. Make it free with 0/0 and 0% mods
    3. The point of getting this mod is to prove they do listen to players and also leave no excuse for any syn not to be getting bonus full earlier not later. The total gree cash needed to fill bonuses is huge.
    4. Since a gift point is to make it as neutral as possible. Everyone should be able to complete Easy LTQ

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Bourne View Post

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Everyone is thanking this mythical creature named "gree", but i want to personally thank Tadaaah. I have a feeling you had something to do with it. Thank you!
    And thank you to the people who never stopped asking for it. Persistence does work sometimes it seems.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ohhhh there's an idea!!! How about the next sltq beginners has a mod of 25% off syndicate bonuses.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have my ipad air and iPhone 5s that I always have with me. And an iPad mini with a cracked screen at home. I can imagine its gonna get a little tricky to keep track of upgrades I have going. Gonna have things outta sync left and right.

Damn you gree for releasing this!!!
    Pagoda no good.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    I have my ipad air and iPhone 5s that I always have with me. And an iPad mini with a cracked screen at home. I can imagine its gonna get a little tricky to keep track of upgrades I have going. Gonna have things outta sync left and right.

Damn you gree for releasing this!!!

does your T10000 do streaks?

asking for a friend.....
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasari View Post
    And thank you to the people who never stopped asking for it. Persistence does work sometimes it seems.
    Tnx for noticing.
    If anyone from SAS wants to thank me by inviting me to 1 war with them, i won't resist

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    does your T10000 do streaks?

asking for a friend.....
    Naw. Don't do wars. But I don't need a reason to streak.
    Pagoda no good.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Thanks for all the kind comments! The teams worked hard putting together an exciting month! We'll let them know you're enjoying this!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Month? Hmmmm. Another 29 days with these kinds of prizes should be very nice!
    Pagoda no good.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Read the name of the item. "Anniversary Party Favor". I'm no rocket scientist, but I suspect this may have something to do with the month of mayhem celebration for the third anniversary of CC. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
    You are right mate! But the thing is I am also right, in fact more so! All I am saying is a 'gift' that does not give you any advantage is not really a gift; not in this game at least... Gree of course wants to make a whole lot of people excited by throwing them a REALLY good (seemingly) gift... but my point remains: if everyone's got it, it's useless.