+1 building mod is out!!,! - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: +1 building mod is out!!,!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Again, thanks for all the input. Glad to see most of you enjoying this mod.
    You mean everybody but the Cap'n?
    Pagoda no good.

Consistent Contributor FlyMeMoon's Avatar
    Post Count
    Remember its about how you use both upgrades. While everyone (or most peeps I'd imagine) will have it, its about which upgrades you choose. Spending ypur money wisely will be the difference to really growing your iph.

Be good if any owners of the original mod woukd care to comment or add any insights on what they found effective.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not everyone will get it. I'm sure there will be hundreds if not thousands in this game that do not do the LTQ for whatever reason. Also new players who join after it is over will not get it. Regardless if everyone did get it its not "useless" as some will use it better and wiser than others. Gree finally gives up a decent prize that is within reach of everyone, nice. Thank you and keep it up Gree, you might end up with some happy players.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyMeMoon View Post
    Remember its about how you use both upgrades. While everyone (or most peeps I'd imagine) will have it, its about which upgrades you choose. Spending ypur money wisely will be the difference to really growing your iph.

Be good if any owners of the original mod woukd care to comment or add any insights on what they found effective.
    My primary use for it would be to go ahead and upgrade something without fear of missing out or screwing up a killer LTB release. I no longer have to tap dance around the LTB schedule. Also, some of the older but valuable buildings have really long upgrade times, and this allows working around that. Finally, I have many smaller buildings, not nearly as valuable, that have been getting left alone because upgrading interfered with more valuable buildings and LTBs. Now they have a chance.

Those are the benefits I see.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    My primary use for it would be to go ahead and upgrade something without fear of missing out or screwing up a killer LTB release. I no longer have to tap dance around the LTB schedule. Also, some of the older but valuable buildings have really long upgrade times, and this allows working around that. Finally, I have many smaller buildings, not nearly as valuable, that have been getting left alone because upgrading interfered with more valuable buildings and LTBs. Now they have a chance.

very well put , i agree with all of that . infact the only downside i can see is the fact everyone will be fully upgraded a lot quicker than usual , so more buildings please gree !!
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Again, thanks for all the input. Glad to see most of you enjoying this mod.
    I didn't, please remove it from everyone's inventories and make them spend at least 20k in gold to actually earn it.

Post Count
    Is it still available? Is it level 15?

I'm level 9 with 160 energy. Is it still possible for me? Is it worth it to level up for that? I'm a camper (this isn't my primary account), so I already max my buildings out. I'm sure at some point it would be worth it, but my only leveling occurs with LTB increases.

Thanks
    Last edited by ckos2; 08-28-2014 at 01:39 AM.
    Resurrected from the "ban"

Consistent Contributor FlyMeMoon's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post

Are you doing this LTB? Not exactly a killer release. Im in 2 minds about giving it a miss.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyMeMoon View Post
    Are you doing this LTB? Not exactly a killer release. Im in 2 minds about giving it a miss.
    Nope, passing on this one and upgrading two long overdue buildings with my new mod!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    I didn't, please remove it from everyone's inventories and make them spend at least 20k in gold to actually earn it.
    This guys off his meds. On behave of him sorry!

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by headfaction View Post
    This guys off his meds. On behave of him sorry!
    Hahahaha... On behave.

Could of.
    Intensive purposes.
    R. Kelly's heel.

I really hope the people who write like this are writing in English as an eighth language.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    on second thought, I'm flat broke. I've always had at least a couple billion on hand. always ready for at least a mediocre upgrade.

But I done did it now, spent it all. gots to wait and save up. gonna have to upgrade a church or something for like a million or two.

So on second thought, I'm with the Cap'n on this one. Take the mod back!!!
    Pagoda no good.